Disney Store Mask Sizes

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
Are smalls for average kids under age 10, mediums for teens/adults, large for adults/men etc?

I'm trying to figure out what size to get for my 5 & 7 year olds. They have average size heads lol.

I bought the small for my boys, ages 8 and 3. It was too small for my 8 year old and was basically too small for the 3 year old too. He is a tank and would probably be only able to use it for a short time. But since I can't get him to wear a mask, I'm not keeping them. I have a friend with a 2 year old daughter who is going to buy them off of me since they are not returnable.

Some of mine have shipped and arriving this week. I usually have no problem wearing a procedure mask but having a rough time with cloth ones. It's hard to breath in them.

Just received my order of the Princess masks. I ordered the adult Large and they are very small. I washed them and they now fit my 4 year old granddaughter. Wondering if the size was mislabeled.
:-(

Oh no, I ordered large too.
Mine should be coming this week, I will let you know how they look.

I got medium and they are too small for me. I will probably redo the straps or sew 2 together to make 1 mask.

I am willing to trade some Disney pins for size Medium and Large masks if anyone doesn’t want them.

Well, that's annoying. I can't believe they would run so small after they clearly listed the dimensions of each size AND gave a diagram of how to measure your face so you get the proper size. Another reason why I hate buying sized stuff online. All the pictures and measurements in the world never seem to give an accurate portrayal. I need to see things in person.

My masks should be coming sometime in the next week or two, so I guess I'll see how it goes for me. Sucks that three months of anticipation may lead to nothing but disappointment.

Mine are due to arrive today sometime......we'll see.
I think the large Marvel ones I got for DS and DH will not work.
We'll see about the mediums (3 sets of them :rolleyes: ). DD has a small face, she might have a lot of masks!

Mine are due to arrive today sometime......we'll see.
I think the large Marvel ones I got for DS and DH will not work.
We'll see about the mediums (3 sets of them :rolleyes: ). DD has a small face, she might have a lot of masks!
Any updates?

3 sets of mediums arrived. Very inconsistent in sizing. Some fit fine. Some not at all, the ear loops won't stay on at all and some the ear loops bend my ear over.
Laid them on top of each other and definite size differences are obvious
I would take some photos to send to customer service. Disney needs to know about this, especially since so many people are reporting problems. In the video posted above, one of the CMs is holding up masks to show samples of the sizes, and none of the masks look odd or off sized. Even if there are no refunds, Disney needs to know that the quality control is way off on these items.

The large ones come tomorrow. I don't think they are going to fit the men......I my be sporting Marvel masks :rolleyes:

Mine came yesterday. I got large size and they fit me perfect but hurt DH ears so I guess they are all mine. I have a chubby cheeks face and was worried but they are perfect!

I would take some photos to send to customer service. Disney needs to know about this, especially since so many people are reporting problems. In the video posted above, one of the CMs is holding up masks to show samples of the sizes, and none of the masks look odd or off sized. Even if there are no refunds, Disney needs to know that the quality control is way off on these items.

I did write to them. I will see what the larges are like and then send them more feedback

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!