Disney Skyliner (Gondola Transportation System) Read Post 1 Now Open!

We'll be there in early Sept and are staying at Pop b/c I assumed there was no way they would open GE without the Skyliner running. I am seriously bummed.

We'll be there in early Sept and are staying at Pop b/c I assumed there was no way they would open GE without the Skyliner running. I am seriously bummed.
I know! We originally booked Pop for this very reason! I switched to YC and BCV so we could walk to both parks...at a significantly greater price point :(

At least one poster thought the opening date for the skyliner means the date for everything.
He thought CBR to DHS and maybe even POP and AoA would be opening earlier.

No not for previews. For the grand opening there is a good chance.
Oh you think there might be a chance for opening day of SWGE for pop to be one of the ones that will open too might start getting a little more excited now. But still no holding my breath on it opening

Oh you think there might be a chance for opening day of SWGE for pop to be one of the ones that will open too might start getting a little more excited now. But still no holding my breath on it opening
Disney has plans in place for soft openings/segmented openings of this system. Now the entire system with everything fully functioning as its supposed to won't happen until September 29th.

Looks like the main entrance system /tickets and passes was not working about an hour ago, not sure if it's up yet.
oops should be moved to news....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter