Disney Skyliner (Gondola Transportation System) Read Post 1 Now Open!

I’m not sure of the “terms” we’re using lol but I shot this video today at Hollywood Studios of the “spur”? “second”? line.
There are two cabins waiting on the spur line as the third cabin comes into the spur the first of the two cabins goes back on the “main” line.
That's awesome works just as I thought. When one enters the secondary loop one on the secondary loop fills the "void".

Really, Do people do this with the monorails? "I haven't ridden monorail blue yet this trip!!" or like the cars on the speedway? I just don't see there being some huge priority to ride back and forth on the gondolas just to get all the characters. Now I COULD see some kid saying "I want to wait for Nemo!" which will be a problem they will have to deal with. If it becomes a REAL problem - goodbye overlays.
On my last trip my 2yo and I kept track of which monorails we had ridden. Didn't go out of our way for it, but it was still fun.

So.. I wasn't sure if that Disney Parks blog said there were 55 uniquely wrapped cabins or that the 55 that were unwrapped included non-themed cars as well. I'm still hoping for a TRON cabin...

I am so excited by these! And I got 3 off my Wish List: Zootopia, Coco and Guardians!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter