Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know if anyone has already seen this, but our Sam's club has a 5 pk of Disney ears for $25! I know picking them out in the park is a whole thing but 5 for the price of one??? I might jump on it and use it as a way to add magic

Padawan Caleb Dume Legacy Lightsaber Announced, Plo Koon Lightsaber Coming July 8th to Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities

Fans will soon be able to purchase this collectible hilt at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities at both Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort beginning July 8, 2022.

Padawan Caleb Dume (Kanan Jarrus)!

The next Legacy Lightsaber™ Hilt design

Plo Koon Legacy Lightsaber Hilt

lsv3702890259375932.jpg

Padawan Caleb Dume Legacy Lightsaber Announced, Plo Koon Lightsaber Coming July 8th to Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities

Fans will soon be able to purchase this collectible hilt at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities at both Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort beginning July 8, 2022.

Padawan Caleb Dume (Kanan Jarrus)!

The next Legacy Lightsaber™ Hilt design

Plo Koon Legacy Lightsaber Hilt

lsv3702890259375932.jpg
Quoting myself to add:

Ahsoka Tano Legacy Lightsaber Hilts Coming Soon to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge

ahsoka-tano-lightsaber-hilt-set.jpeg

Another of legacy lightsaber hilts inspired by Ahsoka Tano will soon be available. These curved hilts are modeled after the sabers she uses in “Star Wars Rebels.” The limited edition set comes in a display case that plays Ahsoka’s theme when opened and includes a numbered plaque. There will only be 6,000 of this set worldwide. A limited quantity will be available at Dok-Ondar’s in Walt Disney World beginning June 1, 2022 until supplies last.

New ‘Main Street Electrical Parade’ Pin, Apparel, and Magnet Set at Disneyland

More merchandise celebrating 50 years of the “Main Street Electrical Parade” has arrived at Disneyland Resort. We found a limited release pin in 20th Century Music Co. and more merch in Disney Showcase and the Emporium.

Limited Release Main Street Electrical Parade Pin – $17.99

msep-merch-094927-scaled.jpg

Main Street Electrical Parade Youth Hoodie – $34.99

msep-merch-095941-scaled.jpg

Main Street Electrical Parade Youth Tee – $24.99

msep-merch-100041-scaled.jpg

Main Street Electrical Parade Button-Up – $59.99

msep-merch-100215-scaled.jpg

Main Street Electrical Parade Denim Jacket – $79.99

msep-merch-100359-scaled.jpg

Main Street Electrical Parade Tank – $36.99

msep-merch-101024-scaled.jpg

Main Street Electrical Parade Magnet Set – $24.99

msep-merch-100912-scaled.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter