Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I recently had a ShopDisney return due to item delivered damaged. I called ShopDisney and they arranged a return free of charge via UPS. I have a UPS Store nearby so ShopDisney e-mailed me a link via e-mail with a QR code. I just took my item to the UPS Store and they scanned the code and took care of the rest. I think ShopDisney also said they could arrange for UPS to pick up the item at my house, but I preferred to drop by the UPS store.

I'm not sure if the above is the same for all returns though, but I also had an accidental extra item shipped during the holidays and I handled the return the same way and didn't have to pay anything.
I second this! I have called when items have arrive damage or of very poor workmanship/quality

Her Universe.com
😍 You can shop online for "Her Universe" merch that is being sold at The Anaheim Star Wars Celebration.
visit web page to view all available merch
edit: changed & added picture

1653596427795.png
1653595320254.png
1653595364476.png1653595376301.png

1653595431380.png
1653596501843.png

Last edited:
I recently had a ShopDisney return due to item delivered damaged. I called ShopDisney and they arranged a return free of charge via UPS. I have a UPS Store nearby so ShopDisney e-mailed me a link via e-mail with a QR code. I just took my item to the UPS Store and they scanned the code and took care of the rest. I think ShopDisney also said they could arrange for UPS to pick up the item at my house, but I preferred to drop by the UPS store.

I'm not sure if the above is the same for all returns though, but I also had an accidental extra item shipped during the holidays and I handled the return the same way and didn't have to pay anything.

If you want to return something that isn't damaged, you now have to pay to ship it back, I was shocked when I simply wanted to exchange something for a different size last year.

I get that you should have to pay if you simply don't like the item you ordered, but most places do free exchanges.

Creature Stall Colored Pencil Set Blasts into Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland

Just when you thought merchandise from Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge couldn’t get any more self-referencing and deep into lore, you’d be wrong! A new set of colored pencils we found at the Creature Stall in the Black Spire Outpost Market has a surprisingly deep connection to the lore around the stand.

Colored Pencil Set of 12 – $17.99

GalaxysEdgeColoredPencils_1-1200x900.jpg

Funko.com

Star Wars™ Celebration Items Are Coming Soon! Convention Exclusives Drop Friday, May 27 at 6 A.M. PT. (9AM ET)

View attachment 671929

edit: more info
quoting myself-

Funko/Loungefly- Shared retailer exclusives will be available as early as 6am PT on Friday May 27th, 2022.
Star Wars Celebration exclusives will start dropping online tomorrow at 6AM PT (9AM PT)

1653611787415.png

1653611807499.png

edit:
Canada

1653612092006.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter