Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrsap

DIS Veteran

First ‘Obi-Wan Kenobi’ Merchandise Arrives at Disneyland

Disneyland has dropped new Obi-Wan Kenobi merchandise in preparation for the Kenobi series release this Friday on Disney+. Guests can purchase two new t-shirts and a matching pin at The Star Trader in Tomorrowland at Disneyland Park.

Adult Obi-Wan Kenobi T-Shirt – $37

Kenobi shirt front

Youth Obi-Wan Kenobi Shirt – $25

Kenobi youth shirt front

Limited Release Obi-Wan Kenobi Pin – $20

Kenobi limited release pin

cellomom

“Ready when you are C.B!”
Funko and Target Partner for New Exclusive Marvel Studios SELECTS

Announcing Marvel Studios SELECTS, the collaborative program drops new, exclusive collectibles on the last Monday of each month!

marvel selects

Know where you’re going to want to be on the last Monday of every month? At Target.
Target and Funko have teamed up to roll out brand new Marvel Studios SELECTS across stores. The new collection includes exclusive Funko collectibles in a variety of forms, featuring a plethora of heroes and villains from the hottest Marvel Studio films or Disney+ series that are the buzz around town at the time. The program is a collaboration between Funko, Marvel Studios, and Target, and kicks off in a few short days — aka, the last Monday of this month!
Then, come end of June (and then June, July, August…and so on) be on the lookout for more exciting Marvel SELECTS to arrive in store and online at Target! Be sure to check in each month to see new Marvel SELECTS reveals

mrsap

DIS Veteran
Good Morning All!

There are no new pre-arrival MagicBands today.

First Merchandise for ‘Indiana Jones 5’ Arrives at Downtown Disney District

Guests can now purchase a shirt featuring Disney’s fifth installment of the Indiana Jones series at World of Disney at Downtown Disney District. This is the first from the new line to come out after the announcement of Indiana Jones V back in 2016.

Indiana Jones V Shirt – $37

Indiana Jones shirt front on end cap featuring silhouettes from each movie including new one

DianaMB333

DIS Veteran
Do you know how to manage returns at ShopDisney? There is an address but it requires to be sent using fedex/ups kind of courier which makes the return a $10+ cost and then doesn't seem to be friendly to make an exchange or return

How do you do it?

(If I should post this somewhere pls let me know), thanks!

mrsap

DIS Veteran

Brocktoon

21st Century Schizoid Man
Do you know how to manage returns at ShopDisney? There is an address but it requires to be sent using fedex/ups kind of courier which makes the return a $10+ cost and then doesn't seem to be friendly to make an exchange or return

How do you do it?

(If I should post this somewhere pls let me know), thanks!

I recently had a ShopDisney return due to item delivered damaged. I called ShopDisney and they arranged a return free of charge via UPS. I have a UPS Store nearby so ShopDisney e-mailed me a link via e-mail with a QR code. I just took my item to the UPS Store and they scanned the code and took care of the rest. I think ShopDisney also said they could arrange for UPS to pick up the item at my house, but I preferred to drop by the UPS store.

I'm not sure if the above is the same for all returns though, but I also had an accidental extra item shipped during the holidays and I handled the return the same way and didn't have to pay anything.

mrsap

DIS Veteran

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver

New ‘Star Wars’ Collectible Coins and Credits Available at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities in Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Dok-Ondar has a new series of collectible “Star Wars” coins, credits, and flan in his Den of Antiquities at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

Mandalorian Coins – $29.99

star-wars-coins-and-credits-3-1200x900.jpg

Calamari Flan – $34.99

star-wars-coins-and-credits-7-1200x900.jpg

Galactic Credits – $29.99

star-wars-coins-and-credits-15-1200x900.jpg

Imperial Credits – $29.99

star-wars-coins-and-credits-20-1200x900.jpg

"Republic credits? Republic credits are no good here - I need soemthing more real."
"I don't have anything else, but credits will do fine."
"No, they won't!"