Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If you have a Burlington Coat Factory near you some Disney Parks and Disney Store items have been showing up there. I stopped in my local store (New Jersey) and found several bigfoot Thumper plushes for $7 that still had the Disney Park price tag on them for $22.99. There was a set of Stitch "ears" for $5, a small plush Pluto for $4 and several mugs in the $5 range including the Porg from Star Wars. It's definitely hit or miss as to what you may find as another store I checked did not have any items.

20% Off $100, 25% Off $150 or More Restrictions: Valid July 8, 2021 (12:01 am PT) through July 11, 2021 (11:59 pm PT) or while supplies last, whichever occurs first, on select, in-stock merchandise purchased via phone orders and orders placed online at shopDisney.com.

according to shopDisney:
"Our 2021 Sketchbook Ornament Collection is coming soon! "

This is the first time I remember seeing a catalog

Right? Have I been missing it this whole time or is it new? I go to town on the Sketchbook ornaments every year when they mark them way down at the end of the season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!