Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
according to shopDisney:
"Our 2021 Sketchbook Ornament Collection is coming soon! "

This is the first time I remember seeing a catalog
Right? Have I been missing it this whole time or is it new? I go to town on the Sketchbook ornaments every year when they mark them way down at the end of the season.

I think there was at least an image that had all the sketchbook ornaments laid out over the last few years, if not a catalog.

When do the ornaments usually start to appear on the uk Disney store site?

Good question, sorry I don't have an answer. This is the 1st time I have seen Disney roll out the Sketchbook Ornaments with a catalog. Looks like Disney is copying Hallmark with the catalog and spreading out ornament release dates. From Disney website; "Check out the full ornament guide here, which will show all the new ornaments as they’re released throughout the season. New ones will drop continuously on shopDisney, so be sure to check back regularly for new releases! "
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ry-products-in-honor-of-halfwaytotheholidays/

Last edited:
Hey all!! I was wondering if you’d be interested in a News thread dedicated to all things Disney Shopping!! Included, but not limited to, updates and alerts on... New Merch, New Park Items (such as popcorn buckets/sippers/spirit jerseys), Limited Time products, Merch Pass, Discounts/Sales, as well as ShopDisney New Items/Promotions/Sales, etc.

I thought it would be nice to have a central location for all things Disney Shopping! Let me know what you think! 🙂:thanks:

Love this idea.

Did anyone notice that the masks are no longer on sale at shopdisney.com? The Cloth Performance Face Mask was $3.00 as of a couple days ago.

Did anyone notice that the masks are no longer on sale at shopdisney.com? The Cloth Performance Face Mask was $3.00 as of a couple days ago.

Yep I did! I was really bummed about that.

curious if they will go back on sale, when there’s no free shipping 🤔

7/14/21 shopDisney
Guess we didn't buy enough yesterday, so one more "Today Only" :rotfl2:

I ordered 6 of each style of the performance masks last week, worried that with the increase in cases here in Orlando area would see us go back to the requirements of wearing them. Glad I didn’t wait. They arrived yesterday.

shopDisney- Face Mask are on sale once again
2 packs- $3
4 packs- $6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter