Disney Salute, no rooms available 5 months from now??!?

Greetings! I am completely unfamiliar with the Disney Salute military discount for rooms (I've used the tickets for several years) and I saw that one cannot check pricing or availability on line (I thought that this was odd since Disney has been pushing us to do almost everything online.) Anyway, I am wondering if the room discounts are better or about the same as the annual pass or DVC member discounts.

Greetings! I am completely unfamiliar with the Disney Salute military discount for rooms (I've used the tickets for several years) and I saw that one cannot check pricing or availability on line (I thought that this was odd since Disney has been pushing us to do almost everything online.) Anyway, I am wondering if the room discounts are better or about the same as the annual pass or DVC member discounts.

I've not booked one before (tried one year but nothing was available) but considered them often. The discount varies based on the hotel and room. Generally they run
  • Up to 40% off Deluxe Resorts
  • Up to 35% off Moderates and Fort Wilderness Cabins
  • Up to 30% off Value Resorts
But again that's based totally on the number of rooms they make available (usually very limited) and you'll note it reads as "up to" that percentage off, so you may or may not get that much off. Sadly the only way to figure it out is to call and as a PP said, you need to do that usually the day or shortly after the new discount is announced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter