*!*!*Disney Pin Sent/Received*!*!*.....assumed COMPLETED!!

Glad it arrived, Bobbi. And you like them.

The decorations are nice. But WDW's are better ;)
But Carsland's make up for it!! They are great!!
Pretty much the tree, wreaths, and garlands across main street, and on lamp posts and poinsettias and that is it.
Our resort has a gorgeous tree though..........and the only one of the resorts with a really big one since it has the multifloor lobby (like WL and AK).

I really do like the pins, a lot!

Well, are you at the DVC, Grand Californian Villas? It sounds lovely....I will be at OKW with DH and then the family just for a long weekend, beginning on Thursdsay next week.

We hope to get to DL in April (sometime in the spring) 2014 after a 1 way RCCL Panama Canal Cruise that ends in San Diego. Tom has a cousin who lives there, and we would like to meet her and her family, then go to DL, then to Aulani. I will need a 7 month window for those resorts, we'll see what happens. Tom has plenty of Marriott points, so the Marriott next to Aulani may be our destination.

We are at the Villas.................love them!! :love: Our view is great.
We are on the 5th floor and look out at the Grizzy mountain and the raft ride........and can see the Grand Canyon of Carsland in the distance. Very nice.
At night we can open the door and hear the music from World of Color.

Tomorrow is mail day!! Lots of mailing still to be done. Be sure to post here when you mail so I can mark you off the list ::yes::

We have several arrivals that have yet to report in.............please come and tell us what you got.

Sorry... haven't been on. Just back from the PO and ours are all officially on the way :goodvibes
Matthew has gotten 2 packages which I will post about this afternoon. I don't know where he put them.

Here is what has arrived here so far...
Matthew received from Jessica:
Minnie Mouse Lollipop #60713 (he is over the moon about it!!) and Donald #59974
From Nancy he received:
Goofy #89889, Chip and Dale #89891 and train #81374 (loves 'em all!) oh and a Pirates of the Caribean pen!
From Jamie:
Stitch #74247 and Pluto #40955

I received from Jamie:
Mickey #47612 and Donald #74248

Andrew received from Bobbi:
a cute Mickey (kinda cartoonish) and a Vero Beach Happy Holidays 2011.. loves it!! oh and a Mickey DVC wih the world and plane behind him! Over the moon he is!
Thank you all so much!!!

Glad to hear of those arrivals. It must be fun to get so many packages in the mail :)

Today is mail day!!

Need to hear from WDWRocksMySocks about mailing ...............and receiving.
Praise2Him
TheDisneyBunch

Post here when you mail so I can mark you off the list.

We are driving home from Disneyland today, so I will check in this evening to catch up on the news and send reminders, if needed.

I received two cute pins from Spartankid34 -- a baby Mickey (that will probably find its way into my daughter's stocking from Santa) and a Finn McMissile (who will probably sneak into my son's stocking). Thank you!

I did laugh when I opened the envelope, since one of the pins was identical to one I sent out in this exchange! I won't say any more, though, since I don't want to spoil anyone's surprise. But it did give me a smile -- great minds think alike! :thumbsup2

And thanks OP for organizing this! And when's the next exchange? Ready for round 2! :banana:

(edited to fix spelling)

the next round will be in March

reminder PMs going out............3 people haven't posted about mailing :(

I received from Jessica..........just got home, so will post about them shortly.

I also received two packages. Thank you, both!!!

This one is from Nancy (Meriweather):

9CCDBBF2-8E8F-496F-985A-8EA3BA8F42B2-6749-00000759CF92226A.jpg

And this one is from Jamie (Spartankid34):

DC247E78-BAC4-4C7D-8BD9-97923165C611-6749-00000759C99D85F1.jpg

Need to hear from Praise2Him and TheDisneyBunch!!

Check in today please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter