Disney PI question

Received an e-mail from animal programs saying that my application has made it past the recruiting department into their hands! I had to answer a few questions and send it back! Whoo Hoo!! One step closer! :cool1:

I've learned that there is no such thing as a typical day in Guest Relations. Although some situations may be similar, every guest and situation is unique. We deal with EVERYTHING! Anything with tickets - reissuing, upgrading, etc., concerns/complaints/compliments, lost and found and just in general making magic! haha we pretty much do our best to help the guests with absolutely any concern or need they have. And we like to bad situations around to our best ability. It's pretty amazing :)

I'm at Magic Kingdom.

Hey Sarah!

First off- do you know my bff Wes? He is a PI in MK GR right now! I'm so jealous of both y'all! :laughing:

My question for you is about the selection process. Do you know if they contact our former leaders? I was an attractions CP in Dinoland Fall 2010, and I was wondering if GR would contact them and ask how we did on our CP.

I hope you are having fun in City Hall every day!

Magically,
Molly :wizard:

Hey Sarah!

First off- do you know my bff Wes? He is a PI in MK GR right now! I'm so jealous of both y'all! :laughing:

My question for you is about the selection process. Do you know if they contact our former leaders? I was an attractions CP in Dinoland Fall 2010, and I was wondering if GR would contact them and ask how we did on our CP.

I hope you are having fun in City Hall every day!

Magically,
Molly :wizard:

I do know Wes!!! I don't know if they contact your former leaders...none of mine mentioned that they did. I gave one of my managers a heads up that I was applying though. They might pull up your CP evaluation, but I'm not positive. Good luck!!

I posted for the GR pool a while back (before the economy went to crap and whatnot) and 2-4 of my managers at the time had worked GR before. I hadn't been with the company for very long, so I applied on a whim because it was a goal at the time. My managers did come up to me after and asked why I didn't notify them and that I should do that in the future so they know, etc. Since it's a PI it might work different, but it doesn't hurt to let them know you applied so they know you're in the system, etc.

My friend Josh worked at Dinoland in Spring of 10 and he's now a PI in GR at Epcot, so good vibes to Dinoland peeps!

I posted for the GR pool a while back (before the economy went to crap and whatnot) and 2-4 of my managers at the time had worked GR before. I hadn't been with the company for very long, so I applied on a whim because it was a goal at the time. My managers did come up to me after and asked why I didn't notify them and that I should do that in the future so they know, etc. Since it's a PI it might work different, but it doesn't hurt to let them know you applied so they know you're in the system, etc.

My friend Josh worked at Dinoland in Spring of 10 and he's now a PI in GR at Epcot, so good vibes to Dinoland peeps!

Hey Mary!

Which managers are you referring to? I know Bob, Ted, Tiffany, and Phyllis all used to do GR. I told all of our managers of my intentions and they said they would help however they could- passing my name along to contacts, etc. Does that actually help? Or do you think those emails just get lost along the shuffle?

Hope you are having a DINO-MITE day! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter