Disney Parks music

Soarin4Disney

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I absolutely love the music in Disney's themeparks :goodvibes I know Disney publishes CDs with themepark music, but they usually leave out some of the best tunes. So I am enlisting DISBoarders everywhere to help me out.

I'm trying to find out the music that is played in the WDW Soarin' queue line, not the ride music (which I already have). I seem to remember that there is something very relaxing and magestic about the Soarin' queue line music. :cloud9:

If anyone can't point me in the right direction towards this and other Disney park music it would be greatly appreciated.

How, great link!!! Thanks so much. :woohoo:

Too bad they don't have it pre-arranged for you to listen too.

They have it over at www.dtuneslive.com. They have both the entrance queue (which is a collection of music from different films) and the exit queue (which is more music like you hear on the ride).

Hope that helps!

...oh, and it is prearranged, so you get the full hour+ of music for that single entrance queue track.

:) You can get specific music CDs for Illuminations, Wishes, Fantasmic, The Main Street Electrical Parade, Spectro and Animal Kigdom Park Music. You will be able to get parade music on Magic in the Streets, Holiday Wishes on Walt Disney World Holiday Wishes, etc. There is also a Magic Kigdom Special Events CD which has the Halloween Boo to You Music. I have been able to get those in the parks. Four Parks-One World also has great songs.

If you are interested in playlists for Kidani's Lobby, WL Lobby you can find those on Mousesavers.com under Music. I would also be happy to send you the listings I have. I have good playlist I call "Disney Party Mix" which has all my La Vida Mickey, Hey Mickey (think Toni Basil) and Splashdance--those types of songs.

I just got my Disneyland Paris music CD in today form Amazon...next on my list is Tokyo--love the Winnie the Pooh ride in Japanese, just precious.

If you have any other specific ones I can look in my Library and maybe can tell you were I got them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter