Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADRs Space 220 - I've heard that Advance Dining Reservations will be available––and strongly recommended––for seatings beginning September 27, 2021. ADRs for that date and thereafter can be booked starting September 20, 2021.

ADRs Space 220 - I've heard that Advance Dining Reservations will be available––and strongly recommended––for seatings beginning September 27, 2021. ADRs for that date and thereafter can be booked starting September 20, 2021.
Disney's site is now saying that walk-in will be available September 20 to 26 and then that ADRs will be available beginning September 27.

i believe "Princesses" are human and "Characters" are mostly mice,dogs and other representations of animals etc....

That's a good point. I didn't think of it like that. It must be it cause I don't see any other human character apart from Mad Hatter.

That doesn’t even look like fun space food who on earth is going to pay for that garbage if you want to be my guest however I really thought it was going to be a fun restaurant with fun unique food

i was really looking forward to space 220 but theres maybe one thing on the menu my husband and i each would eat so not worth it for us. wish they had a lounge so i could still experience it but guess i'll wait and see if the menu ever changes. also lunch would be our only option as its less food and we physically can't eat a lot of food anymore

i was really looking forward to space 220 but theres maybe one thing on the menu my husband and i each would eat so not worth it for us. wish they had a lounge so i could still experience it but guess i'll wait and see if the menu ever changes. also lunch would be our only option as its less food and we physically can't eat a lot of food anymore
There is a lounge. I saw the menu posted yesterday here but can't remember where.

Found this on DFB. Scroll to the bottom and you can see the lounge menu https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2021/09/14/news-menus-released-for-space-220-in-epcot/

(That looked better to me, otherwise, I'm not sure we'll do this one either.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter