Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I'd also love to see this return. It seems such a simple thing....and while we aren't huge purchasers while on vacation, we do end up buying a few things and sending it back to the resort. Our last trip we didn't buy anything because we hate carrying stuff around.

Yes!! That will deter me every time. "I don't want to carry this" and back on the shelf it goes.

I suppose you’re right. However most people don’t go shopping at their local Gap after walking 10 miles in 90° Florida humidity.
Very true!

I will say that some of the things I saw in my brief summer stint at a store that sold clothing... well... they could not be posted here on this board. There are a lot of disgusting people out there. Anyway, I think I'll end this thread drift, haha.

On topic: I definitely miss the resort delivery too. Makes it so much easier to buy things. I'm sure it'll be back shortly since it is directly tied to making money.

Large increase to Disney Park Pass availability for July as park capacity restrictions fade at Walt Disney World

“Earlier this morning, July 2021 had many days with limited availability for resort guests and theme park tickets, but as of midday, the availability is 100% across the entire month for all four theme parks. “
They better damn well open up more places to eat. It's ridiculous they keep adding more people but ADRs and even mobile orders are either gone or so backed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter