Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAVE 30%: Disney Visa Discount Room Offer at Disneyland Resort

Disney Visa Cardmember discount offer on Disneyland Resort hotel rooms for stays between January 3 – April 7, 2022. The offer includes savings of up to 30% on Premium Rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, 25% on Premium rooms at Disneyland Hotel and 15% on Premium rooms at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. Bookings are currently open for this offer and must be made before March 17, 2022 on stays through April 8, 2022.

Dang it! We're going Sunday through Friday, booking ending MK days and taking a rest day on Wednesday! Bleh!
I'm a little bummed too but actually if you read the article it seems it's based simply on the calendar that shows President's Week in February with those two days swapped...there's nothing beyond that so I'm holding out hope that it wasn't a permanent change and that it's something to do with anticipated crowds for President's week.

I'm a little bummed too but actually if you read the article it seems it's based simply on the calendar that shows President's Week in February with those two days swapped...there's nothing beyond that so I'm holding out hope that it wasn't a permanent change and that it's something to do with anticipated crowds for President's week.

I'm still hoping they'll include more days - right now it's not much of a perk.

agreed! I was under the impression originally that each night of the week would have it at a different park...two days for only two parks really isn't much

That was my impression too. Or at the very least, it would be for all 4 parks. I won't like, it was a big push for us to book POLY. I might not have if I had known it was only going to be for 2 nights during our stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter