Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Us too! I’m surprised how many dates are selling out! But I never paid much attention before
I mean it really doesn't terribly matter to us. A smaller turnout might have been nice, but we've done that party enough to know what to expect, even when it is busy.

Soarin’ Around the World Single Rider Test Begins at EPCOT

Guests looking to soar solo might find a single rider line open at Soarin’ Around the World at EPCOT as Cast Members test the viability of a single rider line. The test, which has been ongoing the past couple of days, opens during periods of high wait times and is not open all day long. Because of the nature of a test, guests should expect delays as Cast Members learn how to implement single riders into their normal operations.

The Single Rider line, if in use, will be at the far left of the entrance.
Didn't expect this ride to get a single rider line but I'm cool with more single rider lines at WDW overall. I would personally never use it since I always request B1 to not get a leaning Eiffel Tower.

Didn't expect this ride to get a single rider line but I'm cool with more single rider lines at WDW overall. I would personally never use it since I always request B1 to not get a leaning Eiffel Tower.

Yeah, there is Single Rider at the California Adventure version, but it doens't really work that well. I don't think you get in much quicker because if there are a few people ahead of you, it's really only one or two per theater cycle. It can be okay sometimes, but usually I'd rather jsut wait in the regualr line which does move pretty fast, especially with three theaters at Epcot now.

Yeah, there is Single Rider at the California Adventure version, but it doens't really work that well. I don't think you get in much quicker because if there are a few people ahead of you, it's really only one or two per theater cycle. It can be okay sometimes, but usually I'd rather jsut wait in the regualr line which does move pretty fast, especially with three theaters at Epcot now.
I didn't know CA's version had one too. But yeah I agree. On my last trip it had a posted 45 min wait but I was at my concourse in 20 minutes. The wait isn't nearly as bad as it was during the paper Fastpass days.

hilary-duff-thisiswhatdreamsaremadeof.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter