Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzo's Hideaway Tunnel Bar at Disney Springs is relaunching its monthly Smuggler Series this August

75791617-307A-4112-A1F5-D90F7FE66DC7.jpeg

Enzo's Hideaway Tunnel Bar at Disney Springs invites guests to its Smuggler Series on August 16 2022, from 4pm to 6pm, where guests will enjoy a variety of Flor de Caña Rum-based specialty cocktails paired with a multi-course menu created by Executive Chef Ben Dodaro.

Food pairings include Arancini, Prosciutto e Melone, Cannelloni and Rum Cake. While enjoying the evening, guests will learn details on the education and flavor-exploration of rum making by experts. Tickets are $115+ per person and extremely limited. Ages 21 and older only.

Two New Magic Shots for Magic Key Holders in Disneyland

On August 7th through September 1st from7PM to park close, Disneyland Magic Key Holders can experience 2 exclusive magic shots.

View attachment 691760

The first shot features the Main Street Electrical Parade and can be found near “it’s a small world”.

View attachment 691761

The second magic shot showcases World of Color, and can be found near the Silly Symphony Swings in Disney California Adventure.
Now if only they’d let us renew our passes, mine expires in 2 weeks 😭😭😭

Still nothing on when BBB will be bookable?!?!? I check every morning, but I have 2 days to maybe get this in 26/27 and would really like to try and figure it out if possible!!

Soarin’ Around the World Single Rider Test Begins at EPCOT

Guests looking to soar solo might find a single rider line open at Soarin’ Around the World at EPCOT as Cast Members test the viability of a single rider line. The test, which has been ongoing the past couple of days, opens during periods of high wait times and is not open all day long. Because of the nature of a test, guests should expect delays as Cast Members learn how to implement single riders into their normal operations.

The Single Rider line, if in use, will be at the far left of the entrance.

Soarin’ Around the World Single Rider Test Begins at EPCOT

Guests looking to soar solo might find a single rider line open at Soarin’ Around the World at EPCOT as Cast Members test the viability of a single rider line. The test, which has been ongoing the past couple of days, opens during periods of high wait times and is not open all day long. Because of the nature of a test, guests should expect delays as Cast Members learn how to implement single riders into their normal operations.

The Single Rider line, if in use, will be at the far left of the entrance.
awesome, i wish more rides had single rider, my husband and i love using single rider. we don't care if we get split up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter