Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guests may be carrying fewer tubes when Blizzard Beach reopens from its current refurbishment

C38319A4-D6E1-453E-BACB-16E837FE8B2F.jpeg

The latest aerial photos of Blizzard Beach from @bioreconstruct appear to show a new conveyor belt system being assembled on the ground alongside a mobile crane which will presumably be used to assemble a tower crane on the new concrete pad to lift the new conveyor into position inside the park.

Conveyor belts are already used in some areas of the park to transport tubes from the bottom of the slide to the top, but some slides still require the riders to carry their own tubes.

It isn't clear if the new conveyor will be a replacement for an existing tube transport, or if it will be an addition to improve another slide.

The crane is close to Runoff Rapids, which consists of three slides and could benefit from a tube conveyor system. Adding further weight to Runoff Rapids being the new location for the conveyor system is recent construction at the edge of the splash down pool, which looks like it may become one of the anchors for the conveyor belt.

It's still hatch pepper season here, so you don't see much fall/pumpkin stuff until that's over. Plus, it's hard to get into the fall spirit when it's over a 100F:(
and I for one, don't want to rush the end of the hatch season. I love hatch chile everything much more than I do pumpkin spice everything.

Balcony Railings Removed at Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel

4BCACDF2-B032-45CD-954A-34BFB433F57A.jpeg

Work is underway on the exterior of the Walt Disney World Dolphin hotel as crews remove balcony railings as part of a refurbishment project at the hotel complex. According to employees BlogMickey.com spoke with, the rooms are expected to remain balcony rooms after the refurbishment, and a new design for the balcony railings is possible. The rooms are currently unavailable as the work takes place on the northeast wing of the Dolphin complex.

Halloween decorations now go up at our house over labor day weekend.
(*insert jumping ghost here, but I no longer have access to an add emjoi button! *sad*)
I don’t decorate our house and yard for Halloween until the first weekend of October because with hurricane season at it’s peak in September/early October I hate putting it all out just to have to put it away for a coming storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter