• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was there today and heard the train whistle numerous times around the MK.
I was there as well. When I entered the park about 11:00 am the train was at Main Street Station. As I walked in, it started up and headed down towards Adventureland.

I also took a trip on the people mover so that I could see the grounds progress on Tron. It didn't look to me like the train came in that way, but how can anybody actually know unless you watched it.

By the time I left the parks about 1:00 pm, the train was back in the roundhouse behind the MK.

Cat Workplace Comedy ‘Intercats’ in The Works at Disney+

Yes, you heard the right, Disney Branded Television is developing Intercats, an animated cat workplace comedy for Disney+ from Baobab Studios (The Witchverse), screenwriter Pamela Ribon (Ralph Breaks the Internet, Moana) and Disney Television Animation, Deadlinehas learned.

Told through the big reflective eyes of cats, Intercats is a four-quadrant animated workplace comedy about the cats who produce the hysterical cat videos that go viral on the Internet. It features a ragtag team of cats aspiring to get what all cats want: their independence. But, to do so, they must first learn to navigate their own internal relationships and build upon their success as the premiere studio for viral cat videos. Intercats reflects the heroic lengths we will all go to find and secure our own place in the world.

With the new Park Variable Pricing if I have a 1 day trip planned for Dec 17th at EPCOT only.....maybe a park hopper added,

Buy tickets now or wait to see what pricing is like on Dec 8th?

I admit I'm surprised that they have Little Mermaid rooms at two resorts now. Is there any other hotels like that, that share the same IP?

Do we think they are retheming the areas in AOA?

I think Disney is just catering to the generation that grew up on Little Mermaid that is booking WDW vacations in their 30s with their families so it shoved her wherever it could. (kinda like Belle/Enchanted Rose at GF)

Shutters was rethemed to Sebastian's Bistro when it was refurbished so I guess Disney is just expanding on that. If Howard Ashman didn't suggest a Jamaican Crab Disney wouldn't have had the IP here. :rotfl:

Last edited:
It's cute, but I didn't think LM was even set in the Caribbean...

It wasn't really set anywhere, but it gives off more Mediterranian vibes, or even the North Sea area, since that's where Hans Crhistian Andersen was from. I'd say it's north of Corona and south of Arendelle for sure. 😉

Atlantica was supposed to be in Denmark. I was actually just having this conversation with my family because I was shocked there was never an Ariel topiary for Flower and Garden by The Seas in Epcot. She wouldn't really fit in WS countries.

Hope you don't mind, but I would like to say a big THANKS to everyone on the boards who has been answering my questions the last few months and posting all of the other helpful info that I find on the boards everyday! We are heading out very early tomorrow morning for our first trip on the Wish (a "mini-cruise" of 3 nights), and then we will be at WDW for the week for our annual Christmas time trip. For those like us who haven't been able to get all of the ADRs you want, please keep checking, as we were able to get a BOG reservation yesterday! Following the boards also gave me insight about trying to book CP and Fantasmic dining packages. THANK YOU to everyone who takes the time to keep us all informed and entertained!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter