Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Minnie Van Airport Service Resumes This Month With Price Increase

Disney World has confirmed that very limited Minnie Van airport service will return this month. We posted a rumor about its return a few days ago. According to BlogMickey.com sources, limited airport service will return on December 14th. Airport service will initially be limited to Club Level Guests only and a date for widespread availability has not yet been identified.

Before COVID-19 impacted operations around Walt Disney World in early 2020, Minnie Van airport service was $155 for a one-way trip. The new price is $199 for a one-way trip.

Guests who wish to book the Minnie Van Airport Service can reach out to Disney Signature Services, and sales have already started.
honestly, as cool as it would be to use a minnie van, i think i'll stick to uber or lyft

Man, I can't wait for all the "fans" to hate this film for no reason!

For the record, I think it looks good, but I also enjoy all of the previous entries.

I've got no problem with seeing one more Harrison Indy film, but I'd really love them to recast the role. I've heard there are no plan to ever recast, but there are so many stories to tell and it's not like it would be a reboot or anything.

I'm not interested in additional stories in the Indy universe unless it's with Indy himself ... plenty of debate over who can take on the role, but I really hope this isn't the last Indy project.

I've got no problem with seeing one more Harrison Indy film, but I'd really love them to recast the role. I've heard there are no plan to ever recast, but there are so many stories to tell and it's not like it would be a reboot or anything.

I'm not interested in additional stories in the Indy universe unless it's with Indy himself ... plenty of debate over who can take on the role, but I really hope this isn't the last Indy project.
I'd love to hear about his early adventures. Might be best told in 1-hour episodes.....?

I say get the kid from Solo and do more storeis set in the earlier years. I'd be all in for that!

New Concept Art & Details for Disney Village Transformation at Disneyland Paris

Disney has shared new concept art and details for the transformation of Disney Village at Disneyland Paris. Here’s the latest:

Amidst Disneyland Paris’ 30th celebration and as part of the overall transformation of the destination, we announced the phased transformation of the Resort’s dining and entertainment district, Disney Village – starting with the addition of Rosalie, a traditional French brasserie.

New Concept Art & Details for Disney Village Transformation at Disneyland Paris

Disney has shared new concept art and details for the transformation of Disney Village at Disneyland Paris. Here’s the latest:

Amidst Disneyland Paris’ 30th celebration and as part of the overall transformation of the destination, we announced the phased transformation of the Resort’s dining and entertainment district, Disney Village – starting with the addition of Rosalie, a traditional French brasserie.
Sounds like a step in the right direction. The food situation at DLP was downright weird last time I was there.

I've got to dig around D+ ... do they have the Young Indy chronicles available for streaming? You would think it's time to start promoting it on the main D+ page. If Willow is back then bring back young Indy!

The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles is available on Paramount+ - it has the DVD versions where they are edited into chronological order as mini-movies, without the bookend sequences with Harrison Ford. It is also missing one episode entirely.

Jake Sully & Neytiri ‘Avatar’ Statues Installed at Tokyo DisneySea

Recently we revealed a special promotion for “Avatar: The Way of Water” at Tokyo DisneySea, entirely within Lost River Delta. Now the photo spot has been installed which features life-size statues of the two main characters from the series.

TDR Avatar Statues1

1669988204325.jpeg

The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles is available on Paramount+ - it has the DVD versions where they are edited into chronological order as mini-movies, without the bookend sequences with Harrison Ford. It is also missing one episode entirely.

Similar to the Netflix Marvel stuff ... I wonder if Disney will make a play to get the Indy stuff back onto D+, or if it is even worth it.

Similar to the Netflix Marvel stuff ... I wonder if Disney will make a play to get the Indy stuff back onto D+, or if it is even worth it.

I bet they would love to have the movies. I don't know if they care about the series, but maybe it would be a package deal. Then again, I doubt Paramount wants to give up the movies either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter