Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are there drawings of the Tower?

Hoping it has a rooftop viewing area, with food/drinks. Similar to BLT/Riviera.
It appears that way, according to this article.

Quoting…

New Pools, Dining, and MORE!

The concept art provided shows multiple things that could indicate new restaurants or lounges so I expect at least two. We also appear to be getting a brand new pool!

239CC4DA-8623-499D-ABD1-1CB0F9801F25.jpeg

That Poly addition looks like the thing they were going to put in the campground, to me. Or am I misremembering?

Quoting…

The concept art provided shows multiple things that could indicate new restaurants or lounges so I expect at least two. We also appear to be getting a brand new pool!

View attachment 682178

Nice thanks.

Yea that's either one amazing suite up there, or indeed some kind of viewing/dining area.

Would be a great spot to "Reserve" for dining if possible. Unlike BLT, more like Riviera.

Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue! at Disney California Adventure Closing for Refurbishment in August

Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue! at Disney California Adventure will be closing for refurbishment this summer. It will close on August 15.

At this time, there is no posted reopening date. The Disneyland website advises guests to check back later for more information.
Every refurbishment announcement makes me even more happy I chose the first weekend of august dates.

Quoting…

View attachment 682178
so i have a question, i know if you buy DVC resale, like i did, i can't book the Riviera resort since its new, would the new Poly tower fall into the same category as Riviera for resale members or not since its still part of Poly? would really like to stay at Poly at some point but hesitating cuz i don't want a studio room, and don't have the points, or people, for a bungalow lol

so i have a question, i know if you buy DVC resale, like i did, i can't book the Riviera resort since its new, would the new Poly tower fall into the same category as Riviera for resale members or not since its still part of Poly? would really like to stay at Poly at some point but hesitating cuz i don't want a studio room, and don't have the points, or people, for a bungalow lol
It has not been announced yet if it will have the same restrictions as Riviera, or if it will be part of the same association. I’ll definitely post any new information once it’s released!

I checked the Resorts board and didn't see anything so I though I'd ask here in my "home" thread: If they were going to have some sort of promo for October, when might that be released?

Trying to decide whether or not to go to the hassle of completely moving my October trip to September or to wait.

I checked the Resorts board and didn't see anything so I though I'd ask here in my "home" thread: If they were going to have some sort of promo for October, when might that be released?

Trying to decide whether or not to go to the hassle of completely moving my October trip to September or to wait.
Likely in the next week or 2, if they decide do one

Name and Logo Revealed for Disney+ ‘National Treasure’ Series

The new National Treasure series coming to Disney+ has received an official name and logo. The series will be called National Treasure: Edge of History.

National-Treasure-series.jpg

It has not been announced yet if it will have the same restrictions as Riviera, or if it will be part of the same association. I’ll definitely post any new information once it’s released!
awesome thanks!! fingers crossed its not the same restrictions lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter