Disney Movie Rewards 25 Days of Christmas Bonus Points

This is awesome!!! I'm so glad I found this!!!! :cool1: Should help me build up to something nice, and I have a code I will hold onto now that I know the bonus day is right around the corner!!!

As usual, the Dis just made my day! :goodvibes

That stinks, I don't remember it being like that the first time, though I could be wrong. I had like 8 codes to enter, that bump would have been nice, though I have almost 8k in there right now and see nothing to spend the points on.

Wow, 8K how long have you been saving pts?

A couple of days late and some codes short - but I finely caught on. Thanks for the code!

I have two movie codes for the 10th. I entered all my others on the first double points day. I'm glad I did as they all doubled. I also have not entered the code from my last DMC mailer. How much is that worth? I didn't even open it.

:thanks:

That stinks, I don't remember it being like that the first time, though I could be wrong. I had like 8 codes to enter, that bump would have been nice, though I have almost 8k in there right now and see nothing to spend the points on.

When the wording was first mentioned, many said that it had not been that way the first double code day.

8000! Wow. I can give you my wish list. ;) Mickey necklace for one...some photo prints...

A couple of days late and some codes short - but I finely caught on. Thanks for the code!

I have two movie codes for the 10th. I entered all my others on the first double points day. I'm glad I did as they all doubled. I also have not entered the code from my last DMC mailer. How much is that worth? I didn't even open it.

:thanks:

There are codes in the DMC mailers??? What do you mean by mailer? :confused3 Just the monthly mailer where you choose to accept or decline the offer? Where is the code? Please tell...

Drats, i only saw this today and missed 3 days...oh well, Better than to missed all 25 days!!!!:goodvibes

thanks!!!!

I don't see a problem with it, but for those that are weirded out by it, remember, it's a G Force movie thing. IMDB shows, second character down, why it's appropriate.

I don't see a problem with it, but for those that are weirded out by it, remember, it's a G Force movie thing. IMDB shows, second character down, why it's appropriate.

Ah, I knew there had to be a good reason, but I had not figured it out yet. Thanks for the insight!

It's after 10 pm here and it is still showing me Dec. 4th's code word.

Someone fell asleep and forgot to put the new code word on the website.

Now I'm going to forget to add Dec. 5th's code as I will remember late at night and it will have already changed to Dec. 6th's code. I might have to complain about this. I get less hours to enter the code tomorrow.

darn, hoping to get it before we leave. Ok, I'm really just posting to see my ticker!! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter