Disney Movie Rewards 25 Days of Christmas Bonus Points

December 10 is double points day. The daily codes are only good for that day. I missed the first day and tried to enter it on the second day. It says it was expired. And just in case, I would do my movie points before the 5 daily points. Would hate to double the wrong one.

December 10 is double points day. The daily codes are only good for that day. I missed the first day and tried to enter it on the second day. It says it was expired. And just in case, I would do my movie points before the 5 daily points. Would hate to double the wrong one.

Thanks mantaz, I'm putting a note on my computer so I don't forget I have 3 DVD movie pts to enter and would love to get double pts.

Dec 10th is the 2nd and last Double Points day this holiday season. So save up all those movies you've been meaning to enter and input them on that day.

Doesn't apply to these codes which have to be entered on their effective date to be good.

I was searching through the pages for this thread to give tomorrow's code, you must have posted while I was looking for it.

have you all seen where you can "make a snow globe" ? (it's from Glade) It's SO hilarious!! :lmao: You upload pics of whoever you want and they're on elf bodies....you pick the clothes. then when you're done, the elves dance around in the snow globe. (if you click "shake, it's so funny) You can then email it to anyone. I put my face and my sisters on 2 elves and sent it to my mom....I thought she was going to fall off her chair! :rotfl2:

here's the link
http://community.abcfamily.go.com/25-days-christmas/snowglobe

(make sure you're logged in first....I didn't do that and it was a pain to pull it back up!)

Can anyone else confirm that you can only enter three codes on double points days??

Yes, the first three codes entered will be doubled. You can enter as many as you want but only the first 3 is doubled. It is listed on the movie rewards site under my messages.

thanks! I just made it to 2000 points, but the reward I would really love (a Jessie statue) is 11,000 at least. Oh well.

Can anyone else confirm that you can only enter three codes on double points days??

For the official wording:

During Double Points Days, members may enter an unlimited number of valid codes to earn points, but only the first three (3) codes will be eligible to be doubled.

Thanks for today's code! So nice to not have to go to the other website. :)

For the official wording:

Thanks for today's code! So nice to not have to go to the other website. :)

That stinks, I don't remember it being like that the first time, though I could be wrong. I had like 8 codes to enter, that bump would have been nice, though I have almost 8k in there right now and see nothing to spend the points on.

Darn, I forgot to do this the last two days. Oh well, I will try to remember from now on! Thanks to all who have been posting the codes for us!

That stinks, I don't remember it being like that the first time, though I could be wrong. I had like 8 codes to enter, that bump would have been nice, though I have almost 8k in there right now and see nothing to spend the points on.

I am noticing that also, thats about what I have and nothing real interesting there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter