Disney Movie Rewards 25 Days of Christmas Bonus Points

No DVD yet. My ship date was also Dec 28.

I haven't got my DVD yet either. I got a shipping confirmation in late December. Glad to see that it should still be on it's way. Oh well, no hurry. I'm planning on adding it to DD's Easter basket anyway.

We got HSM 2 Extended Edition.

Great DVD for the price, but we already had it. Gave it to our neighbors.

The boards had gotten me excited- Finally got my mystery DVD today.
Really sad-
Aly and AJ concert series. Don't know what I'm going to do with this as I have a 3 year old son.
<sigh>

I also got High School Musical 3. It came yesterday. I actually never watched that one (saw the other two multiple times), but DD said she thinks she actually went to theater to see it with some friends when it came out. I haven't decided what to do with it yet.

Yep, still waiting. My e-mail conformation has a ship date of 12/28.

I'm glad others are posting as well, (who haven't received their DVD's yet.)

Once the 4 week mark has hit, I'll contact DMR customer service. By that point I would assume that it got lost in the mail or something.

diznee25

I was out of town December. Missed out on 25 days of Christmas and now I read I also missed out on a free DVD. I am sure it is all over.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Angle16

I was out of town December. Missed out on 25 days of Christmas and now I read I also missed out on a free DVD. I am sure it is all over.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Angle16

It was almost free. I believe it was 50 DMR points. There was also a mystery CD that I missed.

Ok, my mystery DVD has arrived, (finally!) and I had a ship date of Dec. 28th.

I'll have to pick it up tomorrow at my apartment complex's front desk. Unfortunately the mail person never delivers packages to our front door. :rolleyes: (So annoying!)

Anyway I'll post tomorrow when I find out what title I got. popcorn::

diznee25

Mine finally arrived today. It was HSM 3. I don't think we need (will check later), but I'm sure we can find something to do with it. :)

We got The Mighty Ducks: D2! :lmao: It's so funny, I remember seeing this in the theater when I was like 12.

Hubby was pretty excited, so guess we're keeping it! :rolleyes:

All that goes through my head is that quote from A Night at The Roxbury, "Emilio, Emilio!" "The Mighty Duck man, I swear to ...!" :rotfl2:

diznee25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter