Disney Movie Rewards 25 Days of Christmas Bonus Points

How have I gone all this time and not known about this??? Crazy! now I'm going to have to go scour all of my Disney DVDs to look for codes. Fun!

So can these daily codes be saved & entered on the double points day? Or do they have to be entered daily?

I think they have to be entered on that day....there's a different one each day for just that day :santa:

I think the same thing. Good thing, though...you'll see quickly what day is double points day! :)

Oh wait, for those who have 3 codes to enter on the double points day (I think that's the max it says can be doubled), you might want to be very careful entering the code each day, just in case.

Thanks so much! I am waiting for double points day too, I have some codes I have been saving for it!!!!

My computer is being dumb and won't let me get on abcfamily's website at all. Would someone please post the codes on here for each day? That would help me out and some other people out a ton! Thanks so much in advance!:goodvibes

Oh wait, for those who have 3 codes to enter on the double points day (I think that's the max it says can be doubled), you might want to be very careful entering the code each day, just in case.[/QUOTE]

good point, don't enter the bonus 5 point code until you enter all of your other codes...

On double points day you can only enter 3 codes? Oops I didnt' know that I have like 6 saved up and fandango codes for movies...thanks for the info

Thnaks. I'm a few days late, and tried entering all the codes, but they are only good for that day I see. I'm on the wagon now tho!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter