Disney Movie Rewards 25 Days of Christmas Bonus Points

disneyluvnmom

Mouseketeer
There will be a new code every day through December 25th. Dec. 1st code HOLIDAY

5 points for each code, earn up to 125 points if enter every code!!! :cool1:

Sweeet!! Thanks for sharing. I'm still waiting for that double points day too :goodvibes:

SWEET...thank you for sharing!! :cool1:

Sweeet!! Thanks for sharing. I'm still waiting for that double points day too :goodvibes:

I am waiting too...I keep checking, I have a good stack of codes waiting to be entered. If anyone sees that date, please post it here so we know!! :worship:

I haven't seen the date yet, but the last Disney Movie Rewards newsletter included this:

***During Double Points Days, members may enter an unlimited number of valid codes to earn points, but only the first three (3) codes will be eligible to be doubled. Codes can only be used one (1) time. For Disney releases, limit one (1) code per title regardless of media (DVD, Blu-ray, CD, etc.) or method of redemption per Account. Enrollee cannot enter more than 10 invalid codes within a twenty-four (24) hour period. Terms and Conditions apply. Subject to change without notice.

I'm not impressed.... Three codes certainly isn't very many when they are having all kinds of new releases and the holidays are coming up. If they want to restrict it some (maybe 10 codes) so a new person doesn't join and enter all 40 of their movies, fine, but three isn't enough. Since the last double points thing, they released Up, Monster's Inc (blu ray), and Santa Buddies. If you bought all those, you won't get double points for anything else you may have bought (I bought 4 others in addition to those 3).

I haven't seen the date yet, but the last Disney Movie Rewards newsletter that mentioned it included a little asterisk that said only the first three codes entered that day would be doubled :mad:

It wasn't like that on the first date that they did that...that stinks!!!!! :mad:

THANKS for the code...
where did you find it?
I clicked on the link from my rewards point page and it linked me to ABC..but I didn't know where to go from there.

THANKS for the code...
where did you find it?
I clicked on the link from my rewards point page and it linked me to ABC..but I didn't know where to go from there.

Usually when codes like this are posted, a few hours to a day later I get an email from them with the code in it. I figure some people just get them emailed earlier! :)

Thanks, OP. I too am waiting for the double day! Missed the last one.

Edited...went to the abcfamily site, it's waaaaay down at the bottom with "g-force fun" next to it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter