Disney Magic Kingdoms

Agreed I got my last cane about an hour ago, and Yoda is out on his first quest!
Congratulations! Just a note that Yoda will need to be at 2. But only if you feel the burning need to "finish" the event. At least you were able to get the character... and the 16 gems!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is finding this event easier and less stressful. Having an almost endless supply of common tokens certainly helped. I have Yoda at level 4 today (the items have been dropping at a much slower rate today, but I cannot complain since it's been an easy one here).

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is finding this event easier and less stressful. Having an almost endless supply of common tokens certainly helped. I have Yoda at level 4 today (the items have been dropping at a much slower rate today, but I cannot complain since it's been an easy one here).
Also helped to only need three characters instead of the usual four to seven character sets!

I cannot get the Yoda tokens to save my life, been collecting since he was available. It’s also worth nothing that neither of the enchanted attractions have ever dropped a Yoda token, it’s always been something else. Frustrating that once again, I had to sit around for 3 days with nothing to dowaiting for Yoda to open and now I may not have enough time to get him without spending gems.

I have needed 2 yoga canes for 2 days now.
These idiot interns seem to slow things down in hopes of sending people into panic mode so that they are more inclined to spend cash on the final character. Odd how they don't offer any of the others for immediate purchase, huh? Anyway, after a bit things should start picking up for you. Here's hoping you collect all that you need before Saturday.

I cannot get the Yoda tokens to save my life, been collecting since he was available. It’s also worth nothing that neither of the enchanted attractions have ever dropped a Yoda token, it’s always been something else. Frustrating that once again, I had to sit around for 3 days with nothing to dowaiting for Yoda to open and now I may not have enough time to get him without spending gems.
I found that to be the case, too. Tons (and tons) of Lando stuff. Not much by way of Yoda tokens.

I still only have 5 canes and 1 yoda hat. Guess it's not happening, as I only have 100 gems and I am not going to fork out $13.99. Screw you interns.

I'm so sorry for those of you with bad drop rates. I have been there and it's so frustrating. I don't like the RNG on this game. I'd prefer to just get the items if you hunt for them, even if the tasks were longer.

I'm so sorry for those of you with bad drop rates. I have been there and it's so frustrating. I don't like the RNG on this game. I'd prefer to just get the items if you hunt for them, even if the tasks were longer.
Thanks. I am just... frustrated.

These idiot interns seem to slow things down in hopes of sending people into panic mode so that they are more inclined to spend cash on the final character. Odd how they don't offer any of the others for immediate purchase, huh? Anyway, after a bit things should start picking up for you. Here's hoping you collect all that you need before Saturday.
Thanks. I actually just got the last cane needed. They can try their hardest but I won’t be spending money in the game.

OK, here's a dumb forum question. Is there a setting so that it takes you to your next new post in a thread? I don't seem to see one.

I just have one stupid Yoda head left to get him. Leaving for Epcot in a bit. Actually entertaining bringing my iPad to the park with me to see if a stupid head drops. Just one stinking head…..

I just have one stupid Yoda head left to get him. Leaving for Epcot in a bit. Actually entertaining bringing my iPad to the park with me to see if a stupid head drops. Just one stinking head…..
Just one more reason to be playing on your phone and not a tablet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter