Disney Magic Kingdoms

Dude, you are always far and away ahead of me. Do you sleep? Do you set timers? Do you spend gems to complete tasks? What's going on here? I have maintained perfect happiness and I am still only at 6 pieces of fabric. I started collecting immediately!
Not LAST night, anyway. Drove back up to WDW for a one-night stay. Magic Kingdom was open from 11pm until 1am for deluxe resort guests. Woks up the night before at 3:30am to be on the road for 4:30 to be at Epcot for 8am. Was DRAGGING by one in the morning, but I made it to park close...Resized_Resized_20220427_215157_copy_449x599.jpeg20220505_005715_copy_1612x726_1.jpg

Last edited:
I got the costume. The fabric drops were fine. It was the gun or whatever that 2nd item was that gave me trouble. I finally caved in and bought the last one from Merlin's shop (but didn't use gems or anything for the rest of what I collected).

I think that Boba Fett had a short task after getting his new outfit, and now Luke is busy doing something or other.

So I still haven't built Cloud City and can't comment on what items, if any, it will give us.

Not LAST night, anyway. Drove back up to WDW for a one-night stay. Magic Kingdom was open from 11pm until 1am for deluxe resort guests. Woks up the night before at 3:30am to be on the road for 4:30 to be at Epcot for 8am. Was DRAGGING by one in the morning, but I made it to park close...
Oh, I am so jealous. The park is so beautiful all lit up.

I got the costume. The fabric drops were fine. It was the gun or whatever that 2nd item was that gave me trouble. I finally caved in and bought the last one from Merlin's shop (but didn't use gems or anything for the rest of what I collected).

I think that Boba Fett had a short task after getting his new outfit, and now Luke is busy doing something or other.

So I still haven't built Cloud City and can't comment on what items, if any, it will give us.
Thanks! I see Merlin's shop in my future... that is if I can get the rest of the stinking fabric pieces.

Cloud City is finished. First up is a task for Boba Fett, but I still have to wait 20 minutes until whatever he's busy doing is done.

Cloud City is finished. First up is a task for Boba Fett, but I still have to wait 20 minutes until whatever he's busy doing is done.
Well, I have 4 days until I start looking for items for Yoda, so I guess a few tasks shouldn't surprise me.

Well, I have 4 days until I start looking for items for Yoda, so I guess a few tasks shouldn't surprise me.
Lando, Luke, and now Fett have tasks. Just a couple of more, most likely, until Yoda unlocks. Deciding whether I want to enchant two of the buildings for Yoda hats and canes....

EDIT:
And now Luke for an additional 2-hour task. Probably more to come because it would be crazy to have to sit around for three days with nothing to do... ?

Last edited:
I have a joint task going on in the Cloud. I also upgraded it because it does seem like that one will drop Yoda items (and I happen to have whatever is needed to upgrade it a bunch of times).

Well, Cloud City should be done in a couple of hours. I guess I am not doing terribly. But I am going to be pretty busy tomorrow and I am going to a concert tomorrow night so it could all go to poop.

I don’t have Cloud City. It says I need to complete more events for The Empire Strikes Back. Is this the new event that’s happening now, because all my other Star Wars characters are at 10 and nothing to complete.
Do I need that new Stormtrooper guy at 500 gems?
I went ahead and used my potions for the Boba outfit gun, and need 2 more cloths.. I hope Yoda isn’t going to cost a lot, because I will wipe out my EC with this dang Boba outfit.

I don’t have Cloud City. It says I need to complete more events for The Empire Strikes Back. Is this the new event that’s happening now, because all my other Star Wars characters are at 10 and nothing to complete.
Do I need that new Stormtrooper guy at 500 gems?
I went ahead and used my potions for the Boba outfit gun, and need 2 more cloths.. I hope Yoda isn’t going to cost a lot, because I will wipe out my EC with this dang Boba outfit.
Stormtrooper isn't required to build Cloud City. Once you have Boba Fett's bounty hunter costume, there will be two or three tasks until Cloud City unlocks.

Had enough enchantment tokens to get both new Star Wars attractions to level 3 so they can help with Yoda. I'm only in this event for Yoda's comfy costume. Lando is at 5, Stormtrooper is at 6.

Other than that, Marion is at 10 and Little John is ready for 10. Robin Hood at 6, Hiss at 9, Prince John at 8.

Yoda requires 12 epic and 8 legendary tokens and we have four days to collect them. There are going to be a bunch of unhappy people as well as people desperate enough to buy the $16 and $20 bundles.

Currently sitting at 2 canes and 2 ear hats. Have Stormtrooper and Lando maxed out and won't level them up in case there are token conflicts.

After purchasing the Stormtrooper and enchanting the two new attractions to level 3, I am pretty confident that I won't have to worry about paying the money for a bundle. Sorry, interns. You'll have to find your summer semester textbook money elsewhere.

Currently sitting at 2 canes and 2 ear hats. Have Stormtrooper and Lando maxed out and won't level them up in case there are token conflicts.

After purchasing the Stormtrooper and enchanting the two new attractions to level 3, I am pretty confident that I won't have to worry about paying the money for a bundle. Sorry, interns. You'll have to find your summer semester textbook money elsewhere.
Afraid I did not have enough tokens but to enchant both properties to level 2. So they are not going to help me much. Need a few more to get at least one of the properties to 3. We will see, I am to 2 Hats/Ears so far and no Canes.

Afraid I did not have enough tokens but to enchant both properties to level 2. So they are not going to help me much. Need a few more to get at least one of the properties to 3. We will see, I am to 2 Hats/Ears so far and no Canes.
Plenty of time, though!

Yoda requires 12 epic and 8 legendary tokens and we have four days to collect them. There are going to be a bunch of unhappy people as well as people desperate enough to buy the $16 and $20 bundles.
Yeah, I don't know that I'll make it. I am pretty ticked off since I have kept way on top of this event.

Don't forget that you can also get Yoda with gems on the last day. If you don't have all the items but you have most of them it can be a pretty cheap way to get a character you really, really want. I haven't needed to do this (yet) but I'd rather do it that way than pay $10 outright. I think my Yoda would cost me around 500 gems right now, so with 3 days more to go I'm not worried. I check on that number because it takes the stress out of the game for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter