Disney Magic Kingdoms

Totally hear you. Vowed a long time ago I wouldn’t put it on my phone and let it occupy all of my time. But….I did end up taking my iPad to Epcot today😂😂. I did get Yoda, but didn’t get to level him up. I’ll still call it a win
At the end of the day, you only need to get the character, so you made it!

Some better prizes for these events would really go a long way. I really think that the last milestone should be a character chest for every event. It doesn't mean we are guaranteed one, just give us a chance.

Some better prizes for these events would really go a long way. I really think that the last milestone should be a character chest for every event. It doesn't mean we are guaranteed one, just give us a chance.

I'm not even participating in this one. It's really not worth the time and effort.

Nope, no need for another pizza, or whatever other lame concession I would get. Good for newer players hopefully.

Well, I spent the 95 gems and upgraded my parade with about a week left in the last SW event. I am trying to decide if my gems are growing faster. Maybe a little bit, but most parades still yield nothing and definitely never more than 5.

Well, I spent the 95 gems and upgraded my parade with about a week left in the last SW event. I am trying to decide if my gems are growing faster. Maybe a little bit, but most parades still yield nothing and definitely never more than 5.
Same. I think I got 2 gems once or maybe twice, and I upgraded my parade a year ago I think.

Where does one find DMK 'spoilers"? I don't frequent any other boards...
Usually there is a post or two on Twitter (@DisneyMKingdoms) or on Instagram (disneymagickingdoms). The current post is a big diamond rising out of the water that looks to be in a possible bayou. So the thought is that the new event (not sure if permanent content) is going to be based around The Rescuer's.

Usually there is a post or two on Twitter (@DisneyMKingdoms) or on Instagram (disneymagickingdoms). The current post is a big diamond rising out of the water that looks to be in a possible bayou. So the thought is that the new event (not sure if permanent content) is going to be based around The Rescuer's.
Let's cross our fingers that it's permanent content. And I might have to do a Rescuers re-watch. I always loved that diamond ;)

Anyone see what's coming next? @supernova I think you'll be pleased (if what I read online is correct, and we all know that there is lots of bad info online ;) ).
No. Way. If this is true, then I might legit have to start reading the event text screens. I honestly have NEVER read them, not even from the very beginning of the game. I've just tapped my way through the screens to keep the game moving.

I don't recall how long ago we started this discussion, but I am now up to 468 gems, when I was down in the 200's at that time. So I've doubled my gem count in that time. Granted we received a bunch for character set completion and a few others here and there, but stilll..still...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter