Disney Magic Kingdoms

Did anyone catch when the new content will be available?

Edit: Wednesday! I have yet to welcome Bagheera but I'm excited for a non event!

Seems like it would be good to add something that relates to Frontierland versus everything that's related to Adventureland.

I have had Bullseye for a while now. What do you mean by unlocking Christmas? I have all of the characters that don't require gems except for the Incredibles and Nightmare Before Christmas characters. I have like 2 Incredibles and 2 Nightmare Before Christmas characters.
Not Christmas. Sorry. I was on my phone and typed Frontierland. somehow that autocorrected to Christmas.

Seems like it would be good to add something that relates to Frontierland versus everything that's related to Adventureland.
You think? Aladdin, Jungle Book, Lion King... all perfect fits for Frontierland. Perhaps Gameloft should put together a field trip for their interns to visit a Disney park before they unleash them on a game about Disney parks.

Last edited:

Did anyone else's firecracker event just end and a gold trophy one start? Didn't we have another day left? No prize was given either??

Edited: just noticed the firecracker one is still going on, just have to toggle between the two events. Strange

Woke up to this. Strange.

Literally just landed and back from my quick weekend WDW getaway. Kinda difficult to buy into the Halloween decor when it's 90 degrees and humid as hell.

Hope you had a nice weekend. I wish we could escape the Australian cold to be at Disneyworld for Orlando humidity.

You need to level up Nick to level 8 and do the corresponding quest (the last one).

Also, how long did it take to you guys to welcome mowgli?

Im still trying to get him. I started the welcome Bagheera quest during the Aladdin event using only Characters not related to the event to get his items and found his drop rate was better than Jafar. Guess I have been doing okay. I am on 12 branches 15 eathats now. After reading about how difficult receiving the drops for him were I was in no hurry to get to his quest.

Edit- just saw that the amount of ears to welcome Bagheera has been reduced from 20 to 18. Changes to tasks and who can get his drops might make him easier to get too.

Last edited:

New Jungle Book Characters: Baloo, King Louie, and Shere Khan...they will be maxed out at level 10 now along with the JB characters we have now.
3 new attractions: Kaa's Jungle Gym, Jungle River Drift, and Baloo's oasis
Jungle Book parade
Big Thunder Mountain will be opened
More land will be opened
Boss battle "may" happen- their words. So it probably will happen.
Can see in chests how rare items are and are now ranked by color and stars
For the token tracker that pops up on the right side, it will only pop out when you have the total amount and if they are ready to welcome/level up, it will say "ready" for the character. So if you have 2/3 of the required items, it will not show up but it will for 3/3. And then when you have all the items for a character it will say "ready" like before.
And then they said to post comments below the livestream to tell them what you would like to see in the next updates.
I don't have Facebook, but I would really like to suggest that for quests involving a costume that instead of having to enter the store and manually change the characters costume, that it changes automatically upon pressing the quest, and then when the quest is done it will change back to the users default selected costume.

Other games use this feature, and I would really like to see this implemented. We would then also be able to see potential rewards for costumed quests in our list, rather then them just sitting darkened at the bottom of the characters quest options.

Is there any other way I could suggest this to Gameloft, outside of Facebook of course :).

I don't have facebook either. Is there a suggestions section in the help section perhaps.
Btw great suggestion this would be a welcome feature.

How are we supposed to know where we stand on the leaderboard for firecrackers when the current leaderboard is showing gold trophies

Other games use this feature, and I would really like to see this implemented. We would then also be able to see potential rewards for costumed quests in our list, rather then them just sitting darkened at the bottom of the characters quest options.
Tapping on character tokens shows you which characters collect what, along with which version of the character, no?

I don't have Facebook, but I would really like to suggest that for quests involving a costume that instead of having to enter the store and manually change the characters costume, that it changes automatically upon pressing the quest, and then when the quest is done it will change back to the users default selected costume.

Is there any other way I could suggest this to Gameloft, outside of Facebook of course :).

I don't have facebook either. Is there a suggestions section in the help section perhaps.
Btw great suggestion this would be a welcome feature.

I do not know of any other ways to make suggestions other than their other social media outlets. Maybe there is something on the website but I don't know.

I agree - something to make it more obvious that you need to use a specific constime - even when for tokens or something - would be useful

Can anyone tell me if they ever offer costumes in legendary chests? I wasn't able to get Minnie's lunar costume, but the completionist in me wants the costume, even if I know it will probably never be used for anything. I also have over 1000 gems just asking to be spent, which I will spend on a legendary chest to hopefully get that lunar minnie costume.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter