Disney Magic Kingdoms

Finally upgraded Jafar to level 2 now he can finally be useful and Scar can come out of hiding to be upgraded to level 8. The characters had forgotten how to find mice its been so long.

Mother Gothel is defeated and welcomed at the end of Act 3, so I would check your progress here and see how far you have to go:

http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Storyline_Walkthrough

Yay
Mother Gothel is defeated and welcomed at the end of Act 3, so I would check your progress here and see how far you have to go:

Yay-it's the next thing!

Did anyone else's firecracker event just end and a gold trophy one start? Didn't we have another day left? No prize was given either??

Edited: just noticed the firecracker one is still going on, just have to toggle between the two events. Strange

Two tapper events at the same time, I feel like they did this to us before. The new trophy tapper has pirate rewards. Is that a hint that we are getting more pirate stuff in addition to the new jungle book stuff?

Two tapper events at the same time, I feel like they did this to us before. The new trophy tapper has pirate rewards. Is that a hint that we are getting more pirate stuff in addition to the new jungle book stuff?

yeah, I noticed that - which would be nice to get some advancement there ... feel like the Pirate's characters have been limited to level 6 for a while and sort of forget where that storyline feel off

Also feels like this tapper event prizes are pretty weak. Just some pirate displays for the normal achievements and then the leaderboards are a turkey leg stand for top 25 along with 25 happiness and then just 25 happiness for up to top 5,000 and then that is it

Did anyone else's firecracker event just end and a gold trophy one start? Didn't we have another day left? No prize was given either??

Edited: just noticed the firecracker one is still going on, just have to toggle between the two events. Strange

Oops! Wished I read your post before I sent in an error report to the interns. Oh, well.

yeah, I noticed that - which would be nice to get some advancement there ... feel like the Pirate's characters have been limited to level 6 for a while and sort of forget where that storyline feel off

Also feels like this tapper event prizes are pretty weak. Just some pirate displays for the normal achievements and then the leaderboards are a turkey leg stand for top 25 along with 25 happiness and then just 25 happiness for up to top 5,000 and then that is it

I also feel the prize list is really weak. Not really interested in trying for this one. I already have that turkey leg thing anyway.

With the announcement of the new Jungle Book characters and attractions coming, does anyone know when I can start welcoming Mowgli? I have been working on the Zootopia quests for what seems like two months now, and I am currently trying to level Nick up to level 8 so I can continue the quests. So far, I haven't been able to welcome Mowgli yet.

With the announcement of the new Jungle Book characters and attractions coming, does anyone know when I can start welcoming Mowgli? I have been working on the Zootopia quests for what seems like two months now, and I am currently trying to level Nick up to level 8 so I can continue the quests. So far, I haven't been able to welcome Mowgli yet.
Somehow I have played this game all the way through without ever having to refer to the site, but someone above posted a link to a full game walkthrough.
Sounds like you need to welcome Bullseye first, maybe? Have you already unlocked Christmas? It had been a minute since I welcomed Mowgli so I can't say exactly what the trigger was.

Somehow I have played this game all the way through without ever having to refer to the site, but someone above posted a link to a full game walkthrough.
Sounds like you need to welcome Bullseye first, maybe? Have you already unlocked Christmas? It had been a minute since I welcomed Mowgli so I can't say exactly what the trigger was.

I have had Bullseye for a while now. What do you mean by unlocking Christmas? I have all of the characters that don't require gems except for the Incredibles and Nightmare Before Christmas characters. I have like 2 Incredibles and 2 Nightmare Before Christmas characters.

I have had Bullseye for a while now. What do you mean by unlocking Christmas? I have all of the characters that don't require gems except for the Incredibles and Nightmare Before Christmas characters. I have like 2 Incredibles and 2 Nightmare Before Christmas characters.
The link he posted provides a full listing of all the tasks needed to proceed through the storyline. Take a look at that to see if it helps answer which tasks you still need to do to get to the Welcome Mowgli task.

You need to level up Nick to level 8 and do the corresponding quest (the last one).

Also, how long did it take to you guys to welcome mowgli?

Can anyone post an overview of the livestream? Working and can't watch it. Plus I just want the basic gist without sitting thru it lol

Can anyone post an overview of the livestream? Working and can't watch it. Plus I just want the basic gist without sitting thru it lol
New Jungle Book Characters: Baloo, King Louie, and Shere Khan...they will be maxed out at level 10 now along with the JB characters we have now.
3 new attractions: Kaa's Jungle Gym, Jungle River Drift, and Baloo's oasis
Jungle Book parade
Big Thunder Mountain will be opened
More land will be opened
Boss battle "may" happen- their words. So it probably will happen.
Can see in chests how rare items are and are now ranked by color and stars
For the token tracker that pops up on the right side, it will only pop out when you have the total amount and if they are ready to welcome/level up, it will say "ready" for the character. So if you have 2/3 of the required items, it will not show up but it will for 3/3. And then when you have all the items for a character it will say "ready" like before.
And then they said to post comments below the livestream to tell them what you would like to see in the next updates.

3 characters Baloo, Shere Khan and King Louie
3 attractions
couple decorations
1 new area of land in Frontier Land
Big Thunder Mountain
Parade Float

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter