Disney Magic Kingdoms

With the enchant cost going higher, I will do what I always have done, just keep collecting and then blitz a bunch of Enchants on various buildings all at once and then don’t do any for awhile.
Not when it suddenly takes 1,200 tokens to get to 4, unfortunately. That's most likely never going to happen. I was struggling just to get to 45. I need to go back and look at all of this a bit more closely.

Not when it suddenly takes 1,200 tokens to get to 4, unfortunately. That's most likely never going to happen. I was struggling just to get to 45. I need to go back and look at all of this a bit more closely.
I'm holding off on buying any tokens to enchant anything, because I get a feeling this change will get reversed down the line at some point (that and I literally only need to take two attractions from 4 to 5 to finish off all the zones, and there's absolutely no rush to do that)

Status check in at the start of Bugs Life:

Mim - level 8
Yao - level 8 (might be done by next Lunar New Year....)
Hydra - level 9, Zeus - level 5, Hera - level 8
Manny - level 7, Old Scrat - level 9

Season pass 134.

Pausing all building levelling unless critical for the game. I have a couple thrill zones at level 3 but they really aren't a priority. I could get a couple more from level 2 to level 3 if I spent some time moving things around, but why? I have 75 million magic....way more than I could possibly need. Also have almost 400k elixir. Again way more than I could possibly need. I'll save the resources for when I need them or when the interns roll back some of the requirements.

Status check in at the start of Bugs Life:

Mim - level 8
Yao - level 8 (might be done by next Lunar New Year....)
Hydra - level 9, Zeus - level 5, Hera - level 8
Manny - level 7, Old Scrat - level 9

Season pass 134.

Pausing all building levelling unless critical for the game. I have a couple thrill zones at level 3 but they really aren't a priority. I could get a couple more from level 2 to level 3 if I spent some time moving things around, but why? I have 75 million magic....way more than I could possibly need. Also have almost 400k elixir. Again way more than I could possibly need. I'll save the resources for when I need them or when the interns roll back some of the requirements.
I'm one ear hat away from getting Yao from level 8 to level 9. And seriously considering just blowing a ton of elixir on his tokens once I get to level 9, because I'm so sick of how long it's taking to level him up.

I have only used enchantments when needed/helpful for the game (both before and after losing 5 years of game progress that I didn't get back and then taking a 1.5 year break from DMK). But I have to agree - these current level 4 and 5 relic needs seem unlikely to stick for too long - because they are CRAZY.

Even before, I was never anywhere close to getting any area up to level 3. (Even with a boat load of decorations from when you used to get a decoration with every chest that you opened - remember those days...) I do often wonder where I'd be today, if i hadn't lost the progress.... But for now, I have one area at level 1. Definitely NOT a priority to worry about this now, when trying to rebuild my kingdom.

Looking forward to the event starting in like 13 minutes. (I personally don't like a lot of down time in the game - I always like to be working on something, and the perm content characters I'm working on right now have very slow drops, so thinking likely months before I make any real progress on them.)

They need to fix that Hocus Pocus green check mark. It's making me nuts.
I had a green checkmark for that collection. Turns out I had gems to claim for completing the collection. Once I claimed them, the green mark went away.

I had a green checkmark for that collection. Turns out I had gems to claim for completing the collection. Once I claimed them, the green mark went away.
It appears they fixed it very recently. For the last couple of days many of us had a green checkmark and the appearance of gems to be collected, but when trying to collect it we would get zero gems and the checkmark would remain. I just tried it again and now it works though.

Last edited:
It appears they fixed it very recently. For the last couple of days many of us had a green checkmark and the appearance of gems to be collected, but when trying to collect it we would get zero gems and the checkmark would remain. I just tried it again and now it works though.

They fixed that fast! I got the 0 gems thing a few times yesterday and just did it again...got 12 gems.

Bought Heimlich and the parade with gems. Moved into Level 140 for the season...still collecting for a few folks, but focusing on Diego since he's closest to being done. Entirely likely I'll have Flick shortly.

1718298380544.png

Newer player problem - Cinderella's task for Flik's ears also drops Will Turner's ears.... And while Will's ears are rare, that is all that Cinderella has brought back since I got Flik. (On the upside, I only need 12 more of his ears to have him to 10, so if this continues, it should be over by mid-day tomorrow. But annoying, since they were not dropping in the last 10 days, when i upgraded him and assumed that I've have enough time to get his ears before the event started.)

But yesterday was a pretty good DMK day. Got Flik and It's Tough to be a Bug. Bought an Inside Out legendary chest with gems and, even though the odds were not great, I got Disgust. So now have Fear, Sadness and Disgust to assist with EC. (Unfortunately, not so much help with tokens, as I don't have either of the attractions yet. Inside Out was the big event right before I started playing again, or more accurately, right before I reached the DMK level to be eligible for events.)

Oh, and I'm now only 3 ears away from being able to welcome Barbossa. (Which is fun, as the other PC content I'm working on is slow going - Wendy Darlings yarn, Madame Mim tokens (just started working on her a few days ago, as had to save up lots of elixer to get the merry-go-round to open her) and Chef Joe's ears, Shere Khan.)

Finished all my weeklies this morning and I'm 332 happiness away from ending the season. I should have King Candy by the end of the day.

As for Atta...16/18 tiara's and 6/16 hats. I'll probably have her tomorrow, as a guess. Holding Heimlich at 3 and Flick at 4 to concentrate on Atta. Both of them are ready for their next levels, as are a lot of other characters.

Atta - 18/18 tiaras, 10/16 ears. Also hoping to get her tomorrow morning. Flik - at 6, working towards 7. (No Heimlich).

Got Barbossa this morning!

Got King Candy and finished the season last night. And then I realized I wasn't collecting any more Bug's Life common tokens because I maxed out. So I leveled Flick to 5. I had good luck with Atta's hats overnight...sitting at 14/16. And I'm somehow hanging onto #1 on my trophy leader board...

Got King Candy and finished the season last night. And then I realized I wasn't collecting any more Bug's Life common tokens because I maxed out. So I leveled Flick to 5. I had good luck with Atta's hats overnight...sitting at 14/16. And I'm somehow hanging onto #1 on my trophy leader board...
You’re in the super slacker bracket this time!🤣 I’m in an overachiever bracket. Like, one overachiever…who has about 60 more trophies than second place.

I have Flick at 5 at Atta out on her task after levelling up to 2. Heimlich is at 3. Chugging along…

Having a hard time collecting Atta hats, but I didn't buy Heimlich so there are only 2 options for collecting. I haven't bothered spending a billion tokens to get the attraction to level 3.

You’re in the super slacker bracket this time!🤣 I’m in an overachiever bracket. Like, one overachiever…who has about 60 more trophies than second place.
100%. It takes a lot for me to be #1 in these kinds of things. Still there right now with 168 trophies. I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth, but less than a day to go...I think I can do this. :D

I'm two hats away from Atta being ready for Level 2. Heimlich's at 4 and Flick at 5 (and two hats away from 6)...

Making good progress on the Bugs Life thing. And finished off the season pass with this morning's collections so I have King Candy and costume. Will be nice not having to deal with the season pass tasks for a few weeks.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest