Disney Magic June 4th, 2017 - 7-Night Norwegian Fjords

It's been pretty quiet on this thread so not sure if ones being done. You may need to head over to the other website and join up there if the DISBoard one isn't happening.
Can confirm, theres one on the other website

I've spoken with the coordinator and another group has been opened up. I've signed up there instead.

Have you read any reviews of the Anna / Elsa thing? I'd love to do it but at $900 for our family, I have to wonder whether its worth it.

I only saw a frozen meet and greet. I don't think it costs anything? When is this Anna/Elsa thing?

Well, it looks like a number of people are interested in doing an FE. I can get the ball rolling in organizing a group or groups if you'd like.

What is "the other site"? My GTY stateroom just got confirmed this week to 5630! Woohoo. Can't wait.

AquaDame, thank you for starting this. We are on this one also. We were supposed to do an 11 or 12 night Norwegian last year, but Penny's boss was not happy about the timing, so we cancelled. So we are starting with the EBTA and finishing up with this cruise. We will both be retired by then. Really looking forward to both the cruse and meeting the folks here. Love the Magic!

Hi there! We are also sailing a back-to-back-to back as we will be on the EBTA!

Hi Everyone!
I am looking forward to meeting many of you as we sail on the Magic.
My husband Mike (64) and I (57) are Canadians and will board the Magic on May 13 to sail the EBTA and remain on board for the 7-Night European (where our 19-year old daughter will join us) and then on to this 7-Night Fjords cruise. Upon disembarkation, we fly to Iceland.
Needless to say, this will be our cruise/vacation of a lifetime.
Would love to connect.. is there another group, perhaps on FB, or some type of "Meet 'n Greet" planned?
Thanks a bunch!

Has anybody already checked in and booked excursions? As a newbie I know I get last pick, but really want to get in on the hike to pulpit rock. I'm just afraid it will be booked before I can get in.

Also, what is the likelihood of getting a brunch reservation at Palo? Not holding my breath, but it would be nice.

I thought i'd jump in here and say, even if you can't get brunch online, when you get on the ship, ask where they are doing reservations for dining. They tend to reserve out brunch times for onboard booking. I've been able to book 3 separate times AFTER boarding. Good luck!~

I thought i'd jump in here and say, even if you can't get brunch online, when you get on the ship, ask where they are doing reservations for dining. They tend to reserve out brunch times for onboard booking. I've been able to book 3 separate times AFTER boarding. Good luck!~

Thanks. I will look into it. We have a late PAT, but you never know. At least we do have our dinner ressie.

My countdown says 22 days. :mickeyjum

I'm still somewhat concerned about post cruise transportation. We are staying another night in Copenhagen, so it will be to the hotel. What is the best recommendation since I read taxis are limited and expensive?

My countdown says 22 days. :mickeyjum

I'm still somewhat concerned about post cruise transportation. We are staying another night in Copenhagen, so it will be to the hotel. What is the best recommendation since I read taxis are limited and expensive?
We took a taxi last year from port to the Crown Plaza hotel.

Mom and I are so excited to meet up with everyone. 16 days till sailing. I have just placed a request join the other group hope more info there on meet and greet. Hoping to get Palo brunch too. Nobody does it like Disney. Been a few years since we last sailed Disney. Looking forward to seeing the refurb on the Magic. See ya'll soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter