Disney Magic June 4th, 2017 - 7-Night Norwegian Fjords

Thanks very excited! Should I just put a FE out and see what happens. I bought stuff to put in other FE so if someone hangs one out. I can fill it.

Thanks very excited! Should I just put a FE out and see what happens. I bought stuff to put in other FE so if someone hangs one out. I can fill it.
This is my first cruise, but from what I understand, those wanting to participate in a FE group will sign up ahead of time (through this group I presume) - you will get the number of people, ages, etc for each room - and then you will bring gifts for those staterooms.
Correct me anyone if I'm wrong! :-)

If there is already interest we can go ahead and get an FE group going! You absolutely didn't miss the boat - we have almost a year! ;)

Is anyone doing nights before or after in Copenhagen? We're trying to get an idea of where to stay that is close to a few sights and won't cost a fortune to get to/from the cruise port or airport. I'd love to hear some plans as people do research and make decisions.

Is anyone doing nights before or after in Copenhagen? We're trying to get an idea of where to stay that is close to a few sights and won't cost a fortune to get to/from the cruise port or airport. I'd love to hear some plans as people do research and make decisions.
We are planning on staying for a few nights before and one after. Thinking about an Airbnb, not sure yet.

We kept it simple and booked our two nights at the Marriott close to Tivoli. We'll walk over there and take in the sights on our one full day - not sure how much else we will have time for due to jet lag.

We are flying in on Thursday morning and staying 3 nights at Scandic Copenhagen and one night after the cruise. I purchased the Copenhagen card for transportation and admission into lots of museums and attractions for the three days prior to cruise. Haven't decided exactly what we are going to do but figured it would be easier if it was already paid for.

We would love to participate in the fish extender. We have enjoyed it on the last several cruises. We will definitely sign up once its started.

How many are in your group ? it's hard to find a room for more than a 2. We did the North Europe cruise this year and stayed at the Scandic Palace Hotel and we love it. But we were only 2, for Norway we will be 3 in our group and the rooms are so tiny. We decided to stay at the Marriott hotel this time . And the hop on hop of was perfect to see Copenhagen .

If there is already interest we can go ahead and get an FE group going! You absolutely didn't miss the boat - we have almost a year! ;)

We would love to participate in a fish extenders group. We are a group in two cabins --myself, my husband, my mother in law, and our 7 year old son and 13 year old boy/girl twins.

We would love to participate in the fish extender. We have enjoyed it on the last several cruises. We will definitely sign up once its started.

We would love to participate in a fish extenders group. We are a group in two cabins --myself, my husband, my mother in law, and our 7 year old son and 13 year old boy/girl twins.

I will get you both added to the list! When a couple more join I will start a PM conversation for everyone where we can get all your info.

Pif is tomorrow! Wow. We are getting so close!!!! What is everyone planning on doing in Copenhagen if they have time?

Pif is tomorrow! Wow. We are getting so close!!!! What is everyone planning on doing in Copenhagen if they have time?
We did Baltic cruise last year and stayed 3 nights in Copenhagen. We did the castles tours, wes loved it!! And the scenery was beautiful!!. That night we went to Tivoli, next day we did the hop on bus amd a canal tour . this year we are going to Tivoli and the bus again. Also want go to Nyvhan the first night.

We did Baltic cruise last year and stayed 3 nights in Copenhagen. We did the castles tours, wes loved it!! And the scenery was beautiful!!. That night we went to Tivoli, next day we did the hop on bus amd a canal tour . this year we are going to Tivoli and the bus again. Also want go to Nyvhan the first night.
Awesome! I didn't know there was a castle tour! I will have to look into this. My mom would love that. Dh would also be interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter