Disney Magic June 4th, 2017 - 7-Night Norwegian Fjords

Hi there, I am coming with my two girls 6 and 5. We'll traveling with a big group. I was wondering if anyone else was doing the Anna and Elsa experience?
Looking forward to making some new friends on this cruise.
Eve T.
Atlanta, GA

Has anybody already checked in and booked excursions? As a newbie I know I get last pick, but really want to get in on the hike to pulpit rock. I'm just afraid it will be booked before I can get in.

Also, what is the likelihood of getting a brunch reservation at Palo? Not holding my breath, but it would be nice.

Has anybody already checked in and booked excursions? As a newbie I know I get last pick, but really want to get in on the hike to pulpit rock. I'm just afraid it will be booked before I can get in.

Also, what is the likelihood of getting a brunch reservation at Palo? Not holding my breath, but it would be nice.
Platinum and Concierge did, I am gold, Sunday it's for me.

Gold members were able to book this morning and there was still availability for everything except some private vehicles.

Gold members were able to book this morning and there was still availability for everything except some private vehicles.

I'm amazed given the price of them and the size of the places we are visiting that these are what goes first! Although perhaps there are also only a few available particularly in small towns like Geiranger.

I did start a list for those who are interested in participating in FE - I will start the conversation between everyone so check your messages please! If someone wants to take over the list since we are not joining in the fun that would be alright with me, but I'm happy to continue keeping track for you all if you'd prefer too.

Just to depress everyone note the cruise now has IGT /OGT / VGT rates available. But perhaps useful if you know someone who you want to join you!

Just to depress everyone note the cruise now has IGT /OGT / VGT rates available. But perhaps useful if you know someone who you want to join you!

I noticed that a couple of days ago too. Several of the verandah rooms that were available are not anymore and guessing that is to cover the VGT bookings. It did make me sort of sad to see how much I could have saved, but know it was a gamble. On the positive side I got a room that I am happy with and not left to wonder where I would end up.

Did anyone look at the 2018 itinerary? I was pretty shocked that they changed up the ports that much. I am glad I booked for this year, because I probably would have passed for next.

I have to say I hadn't looked at next years itinerary for Norway given we were going this year but yes that's interesting they aren't doing the same locations next year.

We have held a cabin on the Norway /Iceland cruise as the pricing is actually not bad and seems lower than last years opening day I think because it is after the US school holidays (we are uk based).

Hi! I'm joining this cruise along with my Mom and Grandma Rose. We found a great rate and decided while airfare was low we would do this. My husband and kids are being great sports about mom leaving for a bit.

I'm bummed that Palo Brunch is already booked. I'm hoping to make a reservation onboard.

Hi Cruisers!
I'll be joining you on the June 4, 2017 Norwegian Fjords cruise on the Disney Magic! Our party consists of myself, my mom, and my dad (my parents are in their 60s). We're from California, and the two of them have never travelled to Europe before, so I'm super pumped to take them on this adventure!

This will be my 3rd European adventure (2nd on a Disney Cruise). Last year I did the 12 Night Norway/Iceland/Scotland cruise with my sister and brother-in-law. It was amazing. Copenhagen and Bergen were my fave places on that trip, so I'm thrilled to be returning to those two cities. I think the port city I'm most looking forward to seeing for the first time is Geiranger.

This will be my 4th cruise (all have been on DCL). This will be my parents' 4th cruises as well (but only their 2nd cruise with DCL). We booked a GTY Category 13 (Oceanview w/ Navigators Verandah). Hope we get assigned our stateroom soon (by reading the boards, looks like we may expect it around mid-April to early May).

I'd love if we could also join the Fish Extender (FE) group for this cruise if it's still open to join! If so, I'll have to make one (my sister is the crafty one, not me).

Curious has anyone ever booked a Port Adventure on Disembarkation Day? I saw that they may offer this in Copenhagen? This sounds like a great idea for my family, as we have 1 night hotel stay before and after our cruise in Copenhagen. I can't access the actual adventures for our cruise yet. My sign-up date doesn't begin for another 3 days. CAN.NOT.WAIT.

My mom's mobility is a bit limited right now (she has MS). Anyone done any of the Port Adventures in any of these cities that are easy to do for those who can't stand much walking/physical activity?

Lovely to virtually meet you all. Only 3 months to go!!!!

P.S. What does PiF stand for?

Thanks,
Kira

We just booked this past week and we'll be on the previous Northern Europen cruise.

If the FE is still open, we'd like to join!

We are in for the FE group too.

Just booked out flights - we are planning on spending a week in Copenhagen prior to our cruise! It looks like there is a lot of kid-friendly things to do there :)

OK I have another silly/stupid question. How do you update your profile image? When I click on the grey box with the female symbol, it always gives me a dialog box that says an error occurred and that I don't have access to that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter