Disney Magic June 4th, 2017 - 7-Night Norwegian Fjords

OK I have another silly/stupid question. How do you update your profile image? When I click on the grey box with the female symbol, it always gives me a dialog box that says an error occurred and that I don't have access to that.
If you click on your profile name in the upper right hand of the screen and then click on "avatar" you should be able to update your image. You may need a certain amount of posts though before they let you add a pic - I'm not really sure.

Hi there, I am coming with my two girls 6 and 5. We'll traveling with a big group. I was wondering if anyone else was doing the Anna and Elsa experience?
Looking forward to making some new friends on this cruise.
Eve T.
Atlanta, GA
Have you read any reviews of the Anna / Elsa thing? I'd love to do it but at $900 for our family, I have to wonder whether its worth it.

Hello. I just booked this cruise over the weekend. I wanted to be added to participate in the FE. How do I sign up? It is for my two daughters. 13 and 10. Thank you.

We just booked this cruise and would love to be in the fe group! It is just the two of us, mom Yvonne and adult daughter, Liesl. We did the inaugural Norwegian Fjords cruise in 2015...Glad to be going back. It is the best cruise ever and you will all love it!

My mom and I just booked we are celebrating her 75th Birthday. Do you have any good recommendations for hotel for pre and post trip? We are arriving from Orlando to Copenhagen.

My mom and I just booked we are celebrating her 75th Birthday. Do you have any good recommendations for hotel for pre and post trip? We are arriving from Orlando to Copenhagen.
Last year we did the Baltic CRUISE out of Copenhagen and stayed at the Scandic Palace hotel superior room, we had the most amazing view to theat Tivoli gardens, very central location to walk everywhere. This year my mom it's going with us so I need a bigger room and we are staying at the Marriott hotel. After the cruise we stayed at the Crown Plaza because the good price, good review and near airport. You can board the train across the street and also there is a shopping mall by the hotel.

[QUOTE ="linetbo, post: 57252893, member: 452501"]Last year we did the Baltic CRUISE out of Copenhagen and stayed at the Scandic Palace hotel superior room, we had the most amazing view to theat Tivoli gardens, very central location to walk everywhere. This year my mom it's going with us so I need a bigger room and we are staying at the Marriott hotel. After the cruise we stayed at the Crown Plaza because the good price, good review and near airport. You can board the train across the street and also there is a shopping mall by the hotel.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the response we are researching now. I appreciate the time you took to advise.

Hi Everyone, this is our first cruise and we are all very excited to see what the Disney Magic has to offer. The cruise is actually the first part of our main holiday which will be mostly spent in Ireland and the UK. We are a family of five, 2 girls and a boy. We would be keen to participate in the Fish Extender if that is still open to join. Look forward to hopefully meeting you all on the cruise. Cheers.

Advantage being in Australia is that the 21st ticked over during my lunchtime. Kids are registered and our Day 5 'Views of Norway' GE07 port trip is booked.

Ah very cool. We are doing the 8am trip as the kids would probably complain about being pulled away from the kids club to go at 12.
H t.v.
Ah very cool. We are doing the 8am trip as the kids would probably complain about being pulled away from the kids club to go at 12.
Hi. Has the FE Group been formed? I haven't seen a list but still interested to be on it ....Yvonne 61, Liesl 33 rm # to follow!

Hi everyone,

I just learnt about this board and FE today. I hope I'm not too late. I've requested to join the fb group too. If someone knows how to, can we be added to these groups please?

This is our first cruise experience and we are really looking forward to it. We are a family of four with 2 kids. Daughter is 7 and son 9 this year. We will be in Copenhagen for a few days before and after the cruise as well.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hi everyone,

I just learnt about this board and FE today. I hope I'm not too late. I've requested to join the fb group too. If someone knows how to, can we be added to these groups please?

This is our first cruise experience and we are really looking forward to it. We are a family of four with 2 kids. Daughter is 7 and son 9 this year. We will be in Copenhagen for a few days before and after the cruise as well.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hi Dorina,

If your spending some time in Copenghagen it might be worthwhile to get the Copenhagen card depending on what you are planning on seeing and how much public transport you are going to catch.

Anyone know if theres a FE group yet...we want to be on the list but I dont see one?
It's been pretty quiet on this thread so not sure if ones being done. You may need to head over to the other website and join up there if the DISBoard one isn't happening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter