Disney Magic Jan 6 2016

Oh. I don't do Facebook. They used to do chat on disboards as well. Guess I'm out of luck :) Have a good cruise.
Not a problem, can continue to chat with people here, but I only have a handful of folks on this page while we have 35 on the other page and are growing everyday, just was trying to connect you to more people. :-) It is a private group if you wanted to venture out and join. Otherwise I have been mentioning this board there as well,. Hopefully you will get some great contacts either way!

Happy Cruise Planning!

Hi Sangeeta! We would like to sign up for the FE! This will be our first time participating in the FE and my 4th Disney cruise!

DH - Kevin (30) - loves Goofy
DW - Rachel (30) loves all things Disney (especially Mickey)
DS - Micah (1.5) obsessed with Mickey Mouse

We are in Stateroom 5626!

Let me know if you need more info!

Thank you!!!

Hi Sangeeta! We would like to sign up for the FE! This will be our first time participating in the FE and my 4th Disney cruise!

DH - Kevin (30) - loves Goofy
DW - Rachel (30) loves all things Disney (especially Mickey)
DS - Micah (1.5) obsessed with Mickey Mouse

We are in Stateroom 5626!

Let me know if you need more info!

Thank you!!!

Thanks Niemeyers - I have added you! Be sure to check out the facebooks pages I reference at the top where you can also meet additional cruisers apart from the FE Exchange. Welcome to the Group!

Yes, we are Annual Passholders, it's our favorite thing to do! Now that you are in FL have you been to Disney World?

Yes, we go to Disney A LOT! We did the 24 hours at Magic Kingdom. That was an awesome experience, to walk down Main Street and see the sun rise. We watched the sun set and watch it rise again the next morning. My girls were troopers!! They lasted ALL night!
We chose to not renew our annual passes to take a break. We are 4 hours south from WDW, so it is not very convenient and between gas, tolls and resort prices, it can get expensive. Now that my girls are in middle school it makes it harder to get away. We LOVE the Disney cruises, and look forward to a relaxing time! We absolutely enjoy ALL things Disney and have discussed re-purchasing the annual passes again. It has been 6 months since we were last there and I believe we are all suffering from WDW withdrawl, lol.

Sangeeta, when you guys come to Florida will go to Disney too? Have you ever been to the 4 parks here?

95 days till our cruise.......

Hello!!
This is my first post on the Disboard so I am hoping I am doing it correctly!
We are the Dahl Family and there will be four of us sailing! We are in stateroom 7036. We are actually doing back to back so if there is anyone also going on the 10th sailing as well that would be great to know! (Same stateroom) This is our fourth sailing with Disney but our first time with FE. We are DH, DW, DS, DD..we love all things Disney! My daughter loves Lotso Bear and my son loves Stitch ... no restrictions or allergies!

Hello!!
This is my first post on the Disboard so I am hoping I am doing it correctly!
We are the Dahl Family and there will be four of us sailing! We are in stateroom 7036. We are actually doing back to back so if there is anyone also going on the 10th sailing as well that would be great to know! (Same stateroom) This is our fourth sailing with Disney but our first time with FE. We are DH, DW, DS, DD..we love all things Disney! My daughter loves Lotso Bear and my son loves Stitch ... no restrictions or allergies!

Welcome Dahl Family!
There's no wrong way to post, please also provide your names and the ages of the kids to help with age appropriate gifts, and the opportunity for customized gifts :-)

Updated Participants!

Attachments

• FE Exchange_20150106.pdf
    126.5 KB · Views: 6
Yes, we go to Disney A LOT! We did the 24 hours at Magic Kingdom. That was an awesome experience, to walk down Main Street and see the sun rise. We watched the sun set and watch it rise again the next morning. My girls were troopers!! They lasted ALL night!
We chose to not renew our annual passes to take a break. We are 4 hours south from WDW, so it is not very convenient and between gas, tolls and resort prices, it can get expensive. Now that my girls are in middle school it makes it harder to get away. We LOVE the Disney cruises, and look forward to a relaxing time! We absolutely enjoy ALL things Disney and have discussed re-purchasing the annual passes again. It has been 6 months since we were last there and I believe we are all suffering from WDW withdrawl, lol.

Sangeeta, when you guys come to Florida will go to Disney too? Have you ever been to the 4 parks here?

95 days till our cruise.......

We haven't been to WDW at all yet, but someday hopefully... we usually fly in just for our Cruise and then fly out right after, too many obligations at home to take a lot of extra time off/away. We are at the Disneyland resort a lot. We love it as a destination, but are really disappointed with the recent increases in Annual Pass tiers and prices. I have been a passholder for 15 years... now for the first time I am considering not renewing.

I am very excited for this cruise, it's our first time on the Magic... we have always sailed on the Wonder before this, and never been on either of the bigger ships.

Sangeeta, I cannot get over the price increase for the annual passes. I understand that they needed to go up, but they should do it a little more gradually. You really need to try the 4 parks in Orlando, it is a completely different experience (I hear) than Anaheim. I know it is very hard for us to get away as well, hopefully we can get to CA in 2016.

How many days do you recommend that we go to the 2 parks there?

Thanks,
Jen

Sangeeta, I cannot get over the price increase for the annual passes. I understand that they needed to go up, but they should do it a little more gradually. You really need to try the 4 parks in Orlando, it is a completely different experience (I hear) than Anaheim. I know it is very hard for us to get away as well, hopefully we can get to CA in 2016.

How many days do you recommend that we go to the 2 parks there?

Thanks,
Jen

Jen - there is a lot to see, but if you have been to Disney World, it's not going to seem as daunting. Many rides are similar or the same like Tower of Terror and some of the Disneyland rides... I would recommend 3 days to allow for 1 full day in each park, this gives you time to watch the shows/parades and get on most of the rides, then use the 3rd day to fill in the gaps and revisit your favorites. It's a pretty good deal on the 3 day pass or also look for the city pass packages if you are looking to visit other So California attractions too!

Getting it started for the Wednesday January 6th sailing on the Disney Magic from Miami
4-Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Magic - Itinerary Updated!
January 6 to January 10
Disney Magic
Miami, Florida — Key West, FL - Nassau - Castaway Cay - Miami, Florida

Share your stateroom details to participate in FE exchange, or just get to know your fellow cruisers ahead of sailing... see you there!
I will need the following information for those interested in FE exchange:
- Stateroom
- Guests Info, age(children) and relationship
ex. DH=Disney Husband, DW=Disney Wife, DS=Disney Son, DD=Disney daughter, DGP=Disney Grandpa, DGM=Disney Grandma​
- Any special occasion you are celebrating, and any restrictions
- How many cruises you've been on

As people respond I'll populate a list.
See the most recent document posted:
http://www.disboards.com/attachments/fe-exchange_20150106-pdf.129664/

Group A:
Sangeeta -
DW & DH 3rd Cruise, Stateroom 8032 (midship, port) - No alcohol please
Magic Ears Jen - DH, DW, DD(age 2), 1st cruise, Stateroom 7558 (midship, starboard) - DD huge Dalmatians & Nemo fan! DH is an Incredibles/Bugs Life fan and DW is an Alice collector
sandr96 - DW (Shelli), DH (Don), DS (Jason, 17), DD (Brooklyn,15), DD (Makenna, 12), DD (Savannah, 8), DD (Boston, 2), 3rd Cruise, Staterooms 7608 & 7610 (aft, starboard) - anything Disney, No alcohol please
PirateLifeForMe- DH , DW , DS (8), DD (8), 4th Cruise, Stateroom 7036 (Midship, port ) - All things Disney, No restrictions or allergies! Son loves Stitch. Daugther loves Lotso Bear.

Group B:
tishy1107 -
DH (Joe), DW (Matina), DD (Alexandra, 15th Birthday!), 2nd Cruise, Stateroom 1043 (forward, port) - Alexandria likes Olaf, rest anything Disney, no alcohol.
DH (Don), DW (Terry), DD (Stephanie, 14), DG (Nana), 1st Cruise, Stateroom 1045 (forward, port) - all Disney, no alcohol.
Jenlikes27 - DW & DH DD-Julia (13) and DD-Jessica (11) 6th cruise, Stateroom 6555 (midship, starboard)
YayaFreckles - DH - Martin, DW - Jaclyn, DD - Nalani (9), DD - Nailash (6), 1st Cruise, Stateroom 6571 (Midship, starboard) - Nalani loves Nightmare before Christmas. Nailah loves Minnie Mouse! Jaclyn loves Mickey & Minnie! Martin's 33rd birthday is 1/5! We will be celebrating this while on the cruise.

Group C:

RKHJohnson
- DW - Kaley (31), DH - Ryan (34), DD Hadley (3), Stateroom 7612 (Aft, starboard) 1st Cruise. Hadley loves Minnie!
The Niemeyers - DH - Kevin (30) - loves Goofy, DW - Rachel (30) loves all things Disney (especially Mickey), DS - Micah (1.5) obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Stateroom 5626 (Aft, starboard), 4th Cruise.
cmfortes - DW - Cristina, DH - Eduardo, DS - Bernardo (13), DS - Gustavo (9). All things for teenagers - disney things and whatever you want from your local city, Stateroom 2614 (Aft, starboard), 1st Cruise.

Group D:

cmfortes - DW - Jackie, DW - Lucia, Stateroom 2616, (Aft, starboard), 1st Cruise.

There is also a Facebook group for just cruisers not specific to FE... you should join there too, lots of fun discussion and getting to know your fellow cruisers!
Just search for 'Disney Magic January 6, 2016', and ask to join!
Norris-Morris Family: Would like to join a FE group. DW-Windy (39), DH-Steve (43), DD-CHloe (5) Stateroom #7122 1st Cruise

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter