Disney Magic 7 Night Southern Caribbean April 23, 2017

Hi all, we are definitely in, Liesl and Yvonne Schindler, adult ladies...haven"t received our stateroom # yet but will keep you informed. Looks like we can plan on about 13 or 14 staterooms! Yay, this will be fun. I think this many is doable!

Got you listed. Keep us updated on your Rm. Thanks! Anne

wahoo! I'll get all info to you tomorrow! Thanks! Princess Races this weekend!

I hope you did well at the Princess Race. I have added you to the FE list. If you are still interested, please forward the Last Names, First Names, Ages of the Cabin members, and Room Number. Thanks, Anne

Just booked our cruise!!! This is our 4th. Looking to join FE. Would not be the same if we didn't. Please let me know how and what to do. Thanks.

Looking to Finalize our FE list, can you please forward your family information (names, ages) and room number. Thanks, Anne

Hi! We are all signed up for this cruise! It is myself, my dh and dd. We would love to join and FE group. Please let me know how I can do that. We look forward to some new ports of call as we have taken many disney cruises but this will be our first Southern Caribbean. Cant wait.

Looking to Finalize our FE list, can you please forward your family information (names, ages) and room number. Thanks, Anne

Hello - we're also booked for this cruise, excited to be visiting ports we haven't been to before. This will be our 5th Disney cruise, 4th with the Magic, we prefer this ship by far over the others.

We've never done the FE, but would love to add this to our on board activities, sounds like huge fun. There's myself (50), DH (50), DD#1 (15) and DD #2 (12). Please add us to the fun!

Looking to Finalize our FE list, can you please forward your last name (any first names) and room number. Thanks, Anne

My husband, daughter and I are also booked for this cruise. It will be our 3rd and we are super excited! We've never done FE before but would like to try it. Let me know what you need from us. Excited!

Hi.
Our info for FE is below....
Cabin: GTY will let you know ASAP
Names: Sean & Nicole (adults)

Thanks!

I hope you did well at the Princess Race. I have added you to the FE list. If you are still interested, please forward the Last Names, First Names, Ages of the Cabin members, and Room Number. Thanks, Anne

The girls all did fine. They did the 10k one day and the half the next. Crazy,but they're young. Rodney and I were cheer.
So stateroom 2584 Berta and Rodney Ellis. Both adults. Married
stateroom 2582 Peggy(70) and Diana Wilson. (30+). Mother/daughter
Can't wait to see you all! Again thanks for organizing!

It is officially 40 days till we set sail! I guess it is time close our FE Group!

Here's the list:
1. Fetting: Chris (DH 48), Anne (DW 50), Izzie (DD 12) Rm 7094

2. Altman: Candy (48) Rm 7125

3. Hendrickson: DH (38), DW (37), Ashton (DD 12), Carter (DS 9) Rm 8058

4. Ferrer: DH (39), DW (39), Sophia (DD 5) Rm GTY

5. Tatt: Matt (DH), Rachel (DW), Savannah (DD 3) Rm 6526

6. Capt Jacks Crew: DH (49), DW, DD 13 Rm ??

7. Schindler: Liesl (33), Yvonne (mom) (Adults – Mother/Daughter) Rm GTY

8. Adams: (DH), Karen (DW), (DD 13) Rm ??

9. Mochrid: (DH 50), (DW 50), (DD 15), (DD 12) Rm ??

10. Wilson: Peggy (70), Diana (30+) (Adults – Mother/Daughter) Rm 2582

11. Ellis: Rodney and Berta (Adults) Rm 2584

12. Heard: Sean and Nicole (Adults) Rm GTY

13. bDubin: Rm ??

14. LisaMaloney: Rm ??

Rm GTY = Guaranteed Room (Room Number Pending) - these will be updated as soon as any further information is available. Please keep checking back.

I have tried to compile a thorough list. There are two families listed (#13, #14) that expressed an interest early on, but have not re-posted updated information on this site. I do not know who and how many are in their cabins, so I leave it to your discretion if you wish to include them when you are buying/making gifts. I know I will. Can't help making a little extra Disney Magic!!

I hope I put everyone's information in here correctly. Please let me know if there are any mistakes.

I can't tell you how excited I am for our first cruise!! Can't wait to see everyone's fish extenders!!

Anne
:tigger::sulley::ccat::simba::stitch::mickeyjum:dumbo::donald:

Here's a little something I found on another cruise thread, but I thought it was a great attitude toward FE Exchange, and bears repeating.

The FE (Fish Extender) Exchange is a way of spreading a little magic to fellow cruisers and receiving some magic in return. There are no hard and fast rules for FEs, so your experience on one cruise may be very different from another. Keep things easy and casual - hey, it's a vacation not a school or work project!

So here we go:
Cabin vs. Individual Gifts - This is entirely up to the individual participant. Some people like to give one gift to be shared by everyone in the cabin, others like to give something for each person in the cabin.

Once vs. Multiple Times - This is also entirely up to the individual. Some people will give small items a couple of times over the length of the cruise, others give just once.

When to Distribute Gifts - Whenever you want. I'm not going to create a schedule and assign dates to distribute. Some people like to give their gifts early in the cruise, while others prefer to wait. In the past, there has not had a problem with everyone distributing everything in one or two days, so I don't anticipate a problem on this cruise either.

What to Give (aka, "Will my gift be adequate?") - The original intent of the FE was to give simple gifts that people would find useful during the cruise, or that represented something about the giver - a hobby, where they're from, etc. Recently, gifts have become more elaborate, leading some to feel intimidated and uncomfortable about participating. So here's the deal - simple gifts are fine. If you want to go more elaborate, that's great, too, but if your budget and luggage restrictions don't allow for that, it's not a problem. "Store-bought" gifts and homemade items are both acceptable and appreciated. (On a related note, there have been some comments on FE pages on FB regarding FE gifts that were not up to the receiver's expectations, leading to hurt feelings and a desire by some to not participate in case their gifts might not be "good enough." I'm sure no one here would behave that way. Let's all remember that this is meant to be fun, not a barter for goods of similar value. This is not meant to offend anyone, just to remind us that the joy of this activity should be in the giving, not in the expectation of receiving valuable merchandise.)

Have fun!!
Anne

Here's a little something I found on another cruise thread, but I thought it was a great attitude toward FE Exchange, and bears repeating.

The FE (Fish Extender) Exchange is a way of spreading a little magic to fellow cruisers and receiving some magic in return. There are no hard and fast rules for FEs, so your experience on one cruise may be very different from another. Keep things easy and casual - hey, it's a vacation not a school or work project!

So here we go:
Cabin vs. Individual Gifts - This is entirely up to the individual participant. Some people like to give one gift to be shared by everyone in the cabin, others like to give something for each person in the cabin.

Once vs. Multiple Times - This is also entirely up to the individual. Some people will give small items a couple of times over the length of the cruise, others give just once.

When to Distribute Gifts - Whenever you want. I'm not going to create a schedule and assign dates to distribute. Some people like to give their gifts early in the cruise, while others prefer to wait. In the past, there has not had a problem with everyone distributing everything in one or two days, so I don't anticipate a problem on this cruise either.

What to Give (aka, "Will my gift be adequate?") - The original intent of the FE was to give simple gifts that people would find useful during the cruise, or that represented something about the giver - a hobby, where they're from, etc. Recently, gifts have become more elaborate, leading some to feel intimidated and uncomfortable about participating. So here's the deal - simple gifts are fine. If you want to go more elaborate, that's great, too, but if your budget and luggage restrictions don't allow for that, it's not a problem. "Store-bought" gifts and homemade items are both acceptable and appreciated. (On a related note, there have been some comments on FE pages on FB regarding FE gifts that were not up to the receiver's expectations, leading to hurt feelings and a desire by some to not participate in case their gifts might not be "good enough." I'm sure no one here would behave that way. Let's all remember that this is meant to be fun, not a barter for goods of similar value. This is not meant to offend anyone, just to remind us that the joy of this activity should be in the giving, not in the expectation of receiving valuable merchandise.)

Have fun!!
Anne
Excellent share! Thanks!

Details added below, at our spot on the list.

It is officially 40 days till we set sail! I guess it is time close our FE Group!

Here's the list:
1. Fetting: Chris (DH 48), Anne (DW 50), Izzie (DD 12) Rm 7094

2. Altman: Candy (48) Rm 7125

3. Hendrickson: DH (38), DW (37), Ashton (DD 12), Carter (DS 9) Rm 8058

4. Ferrer: DH (39), DW (39), Sophia (DD 5) Rm GTY

5. Tatt: Matt (DH), Rachel (DW), Savannah (DD 3) Rm 6526

6. Capt Jacks Crew: DH (49), DW, DD 13 Rm ?? Bob, Pam, Taylor Rm 2568

7. Schindler: Liesl (33), Yvonne (mom) (Adults – Mother/Daughter) Rm GTY

8. Adams: (DH), Karen (DW), (DD 13) Rm ??

9. Mochrid: (DH 50), (DW 50), (DD 15), (DD 12) Rm ??

10. Wilson: Peggy (70), Diana (30+) (Adults – Mother/Daughter) Rm 2582

11. Ellis: Rodney and Berta (Adults) Rm 2584

12. Heard: Sean and Nicole (Adults) Rm GTY

13. bDubin: Rm ??

14. LisaMaloney: Rm ??

Rm GTY = Guaranteed Room (Room Number Pending) - these will be updated as soon as any further information is available. Please keep checking back.

I have tried to compile a thorough list. There are two families listed (#13, #14) that expressed an interest early on, but have not re-posted updated information on this site. I do not know who and how many are in their cabins, so I leave it to your discretion if you wish to include them when you are buying/making gifts. I know I will. Can't help making a little extra Disney Magic!!

I hope I put everyone's information in here correctly. Please let me know if there are any mistakes.

I can't tell you how excited I am for our first cruise!! Can't wait to see everyone's fish extenders!!

Anne
:tigger::sulley::ccat::simba::stitch::mickeyjum:dumbo::donald:

Hello, I hope this is OK to post this question here, I am not a part of a group. We booked this cruise date last minute, and I just booked a dolphin swim through the Dolphin adventure place. It was much cheaper than the Disney port adventure, and that port adventure is full anyhow. We are 12:00 4/29, the St., Kitts day. I was wondering if anyone else might be doing this and might want to combine transportation. Kids welcome!

Hi all! Just booked this cruise and so excited. Traveling with my best friend - 2 ladies celebrating 40! This will be my 9th Disney cruise an her 5th. Looking forward to meeting new people as we always seem to leave with new friends whenever we go. Look forward to meeting folks in Fathoms!

I keep trying to join the FB group for our sailing, but haven't been able to. Is it active?

Nevermind, I got in :) probably user error/lack of sleep on my part

Last edited:
Hi there this is our second cruise and we were wondering if it is too late to join your group? I have two boys that are 11 and 7.

Hi - any chance some of the late bookers would want to start a new FE group? We always book late and have never been able to do an FE group :(

Also any suggestions on port excursions? We just booked on Monday. Tried to get in facebook group but haven't been approved yet and we need lots of advice!

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter