Disney Magic 7 Night Southern Caribbean April 23, 2017

My husband, daughter and I are also booked for this cruise. It will be our 3rd and we are super excited! We've never done FE before but would like to try it. Let me know what you need from us. Excited!

Welcome aboard!! I will add you to our FE list. Eventually, I will need your names, ages, and room number to make a list for everyone in the FE group.

Greetings from Parker, CO.

My son and I will be sailing with you:flower1:. Has a Facebook page been created?

I have not created a Facebook page, nor do I know if anyone else has. If you find (or create) a Facebook page can you please let us know?? Thanks.

Here's the Facebook Page - Disney Magic Southern Caribbean April 23rd 2017 (out of San Juan, PR). Pretty quiet group.

Hello everyone! We just booked this cruise and we can't wait to sail!! We would love to join a FE group, and it will be myself, DH, DD5 and DD2. This will be our 3rd cruise, and second on the Magic. Is anyone planning a meet-up or anything yet? Also, are there other families with young children that will be in the kids club? On our last cruise, we set up pen pals so the kids would have a friend when they went to the kids area. My 5-year-old is autistic, so I am a little fearful of letting her out of my sight, but Disney was really great on our last cruise and we are certainly looking forward to another great Disney experience! They always go above and beyond!

Hello everyone! We just booked this cruise and we can't wait to sail!! We would love to join a FE group, and it will be myself, DH, DD5 and DD2. This will be our 3rd cruise, and second on the Magic. Is anyone planning a meet-up or anything yet? Also, are there other families with young children that will be in the kids club? On our last cruise, we set up pen pals so the kids would have a friend when they went to the kids area. My 5-year-old is autistic, so I am a little fearful of letting her out of my sight, but Disney was really great on our last cruise and we are certainly looking forward to another great Disney experience! They always go above and beyond!

Absolutely!! Very excited to add another family to our FE group.

Just booked our cruise!!! This is our 4th. Looking to join FE. Would not be the same if we didn't. Please let me know how and what to do. Thanks.

Can you write some simple posts? Once you reach 10 posts I can add you to our conversation for the Fish Extender Group.

Thanks,
Anne

Hello - we're also booked for this cruise, excited to be visiting ports we haven't been to before. This will be our 5th Disney cruise, 4th with the Magic, we prefer this ship by far over the others.

We've never done the FE, but would love to add this to our on board activities, sounds like huge fun. There's myself (50), DH (50), DD#1 (15) and DD #2 (12). Please add us to the fun!

Can you write some simple posts? Once you reach 10 posts I can add you to our conversation for the Fish Extender Group.

Thanks,
Anne

My husband, daughter and I are also booked for this cruise. It will be our 3rd and we are super excited! We've never done FE before but would like to try it. Let me know what you need from us. Excited!

Thanks,
Anne

Hi everyone! Our cruise is just 81 days away! we are excited and hope you all are too.
Just wanted to check in and see where we should look for the list of the families in our FE Group. The last time we had about a dozen families in our group so we would love to start planning with ages/names/room numbers to get organized!

Thanks for putting this together.

Greetings All!!! I'm equally excited about our cruise as well. I was hoping to start a private conversation with everyone who wanted to join the FE Group, but for some reason if you don't have >10 post, you can't be added to a private conversation. If everyone is ok with that, we can start forming a list on this site. From what I can tell (from previous post), I have 7-8 families participating. On other boards, they've kept the posts to 10-12 families per group, and have closed the list around 40 days out. Does this work for everyone???

Please start posting - last name, individual/first names, ages and room number. (If any one needs any further information, just ask.)

Here's what I have so far. I'll keep adding
Altman, Candy (48) Rm 7125
Fetting, Chris (48), Anne (49), Izzie (12) Rm 7094

Greetings All!!! I'm equally excited about our cruise as well. I was hoping to start a private conversation with everyone who wanted to join the FE Group, but for some reason if you don't have >10 post, you can't be added to a private conversation. If everyone is ok with that, we can start forming a list on this site. From what I can tell (from previous post), I have 7-8 families participating. On other boards, they've kept the posts to 10-12 families per group, and have closed the list around 40 days out. Does this work for everyone???

Please start posting - last name, individual/first names, ages and room number. (If any one needs any further information, just ask.)

Team Hendrickson- DH (38), DW (37), DD (12) Ashton, DS Carter (9) - Room 8508

Hello all.

This is going to be our third Disney Cruise, first time on the Magic, and to South Caribbean. We've done Alaska and Eastern Caribbean, and are really looking forward to this trip. My daughter has been looking into the FEs, and wants to give it a try. We're doing our research now, and hope to come up with some fun ideas. She is wondering if we need to join the FE group mentioned above to participate or not.

Papa bear (DH - 49), mama bear (DW - whose age will remain undisclosed), and little bear (DD - 13).

Hello all.

This is going to be our third Disney Cruise, first time on the Magic, and to South Caribbean. We've done Alaska and Eastern Caribbean, and are really looking forward to this trip. My daughter has been looking into the FEs, and wants to give it a try. We're doing our research now, and hope to come up with some fun ideas. She is wondering if we need to join the FE group mentioned above to participate or not.

Papa bear (DH - 49), mama bear (DW - whose age will remain undisclosed), and little bear (DD - 13).

Sure, we'd love to have another family join our FE group. If you could please give me your last name, individual names, ages, and room #, I'll add you to our list.

Does anyone know if there are beaches that you can walk to at any of the ports, or do they all require transportation???

We would love to be added to the FE Group , thank you , I'm getting so excited...
Team Ferrer : DH (39) DW (39) Sophia (5) room ( GTY)

We would love to be added to the FE Group , thank you , I'm getting so excited...
Team Ferrer : DH (39) DW (39) Sophia (5) room ( GTY)

I've added you to our fish extender group! If my calculations are correct, you are the tenth family to be added to our group!! Yeah!!
(Can you tell me what GTY stands for???)
Anne

I've added you to our fish extender group! If my calculations are correct, you are the tenth family to be added to our group!! Yeah!!
(Can you tell me what GTY stands for???)
Anne
GTY stands for Guaranteed room , I don't have a cabin number yet , DCL assigns it to me closer to the date of sailing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter