Disney Magic 7 Night Southern Caribbean April 23, 2017

Hi all...Liesl and Yvonne Schindler will be in 2100, please update your lists!

Hello....
Updated Heard room number below!

Here's the list:
1. Fetting: Chris (DH 48), Anne (DW 50), Izzie (DD 12) Rm 7094

2. Altman: Candy (48) Rm 7125

3. Hendrickson: DH (38), DW (37), Ashton (DD 12), Carter (DS 9) Rm 8058

4. Ferrer: DH (39), DW (39), Sophia (DD 5) Rm GTY

5. Tatt: Matt (DH), Rachel (DW), Savannah (DD 3) Rm 6526

6. Capt Jacks Crew: DH (49), DW, DD 13 Rm ??

7. Schindler: Liesl (33), Yvonne (mom) (Adults – Mother/Daughter) Rm GTY

8. Adams: (DH), Karen (DW), (DD 13) Rm ??

9. Mochrid: (DH 50), (DW 50), (DD 15), (DD 12) Rm ??

10. Wilson: Peggy (70), Diana (30+) (Adults – Mother/Daughter) Rm 2582

11. Ellis: Rodney and Berta (Adults) Rm 2584

12. Heard: Sean and Nicole (Adults) Rm 6082

13. bDubin: Rm ??

14. LisaMaloney: Rm ??

Greetings All!!!
Here's a new list with updated room numbers.

3. Hendrickson: DH (38), DW (37), Ashton (DD 12), Carter (DS 9) Rm 8508 corrected

4. Tatt: Matt (DH), Rachel (DW), Savannah (DD 3) Rm 6526

5. Capt Jacks Crew: Bob (DH 49), Pam (DW), Taylor (DD13) Rm 2568

6. Schindler: Liesl (33), Yvonne (mom) (Adults – Mother/Daughter) Rm 2100

7. Adams: DH, Karen (DW), (DD 13) Rm ??

8. Mochrid: DH 50), (DW 50), (DD 15), (DD 12) Rm ??

9. Wilson: Peggy (70), Diana (30+) (Adults – Mother/Daughter) Rm 2582

10. Ellis: Rodney and Berta (Adults) Rm 2584

11. Heard: Sean and Nicole (Adults) Rm 6082

The Ferrer Family as opted to removed themselves from our FE group. Wishing them a great cruise.

Additionally, bDubin and LisaMaloney have not revisited this site since November, or expressed further interest in this list. I tried to send them a notification in March, but have not heard back from them. I have no room number or contact information, so I leave it up to you if you'd like to get them gifts.

Lastly, it looks like there are a couple late comers in need of some Pixie Dust. the tbraucht family with DS 10 and DS 7 Rm 2538; and the paigestauffer family with DD 12 and DD 5. I saw a few people were more than will to add them, I hope everyone can show a little extra Pixie Dust!!!

Thank you to everyone for their flexibility.

Very excited! Only 13 days to go!!!
Cheers!
Anne

Last edited:

Okay thank you fettingfam, we are going to try to get a group going hopefully there are some last min folks available.

We've had a couple of people drop out of our list if you are interested, we have room for an other family. :)
If you are still interested, just provide Names and Ages of everyone in your party, along with you Room Number.
Anne

We would like to join the FE group on this group please! Hubby, myself and 12,5 yo daughter. Thanks

We've had a couple of people drop out of our list if you are interested, we have room for an other family. :)
If you are still interested, just provide Names and Ages of everyone in your party, along with you Room Number.
Anne

Thanks for organizing and this update. Pixie Dust ready!! Peggy and diana and Rodney and berta.

Anne
WE would love to but we have one other family with a daughter in our group do you have space for them as well? My boys are 11 and 7 room number 2538 if you can give me the info on the others that way I can go shopping that would be great.
Thank you

WE would love to but we have one other family with a daughter in our group do you have space for them as well? My boys are 11 and 7 room number 2538 if you can give me the info on the others that way I can go shopping that would be great.
Thank you

Absolutely, have sent them an email as well. I hope they will join us too!!! I put your information on our list above (just in case you said yes!! ). I'll post the final list in 24-48 hours.
Anne

Absolutely, have sent them an email as well. I hope they will join us too!!! I put your information on our list above (just in case you said yes!! ). I'll post the final list in 24-48 hours.
Anne
Awesome yes consider us in. is there a schedule of which day you deliver you stuff? Or is it just do it whenever? Also do you put who it is from on the gift?

Awesome yes consider us in. is there a schedule of which day you deliver you stuff? Or is it just do it whenever? Also do you put who it is from on the gift?

Great. So excited we could add you. I hope paigestauffer family joins us too.

This is our first time doing a FE group (and our first cruise). I think we are flexible. Deliver the gifts on which ever day works for you. Likely people will deliver on first 2 days because we are at sea. If giving gifts to use on the cruise, may want to give them a earlier in the cruise. If giving more of a cruise momento, may want to give a little later in the cruise. It's really up to you.

Also, I think it's great to write your name and room number on the gifts...people may want to stop and leave a thank you message.

I hope this helps.

Have a Magical day!!

This is it!!! Our Final List!!!

3. Hendrickson: DH (38), DW (37), Ashton (DD 12), Carter (DS 9) Rm 8508 corrected

4. Tatt: Matt (DH), Rachel (DW), Savannah (DD 3) Rm 6526

5. Capt Jacks Crew: Bob (DH 49), Pam (DW), Taylor (DD13) Rm 2568

6. Schindler: Liesl (33), Yvonne (mom) (Adults – Mother/Daughter) Rm 2100

7. Adams: DH, Karen (DW), (DD 13) Rm ??

8. Mochrid: DH 50), (DW 50), (DD 15), (DD 12) Rm ??

9. Wilson: Peggy (70), Diana (30+) (Adults – Mother/Daughter) Rm 2582

10. Ellis: Rodney and Berta (Adults) Rm 2584

11. Heard: Sean and Nicole (Adults) Rm 6082

12. tbraucht family with DS 10 and DS 7 Rm 2538

13. Paighestauffer: DH, DW, DD 12, D D5 (There may be only 1 daughter here - age 12.5 vs 2 daughters ages 12 and 5 - not sure)

The Ferrer Family as opted to removed themselves from our FE group. Wishing them a great cruise.

Additionally, bDubin and LisaMaloney have not revisited this site since November, or expressed further interest in this list. I tried to send them a notification in March, but have not heard back from them. I have no room number or contact information, so I leave it up to you if you'd like to get them gifts.

Only 9 DAYS!! WHOOP!!! Supercalifragilisticexpialidociously Excited!!!! Can't wait to meet everyone! Safe Travels.

we are missing room numbers for adams, mochrid and paigestauffer...any updates? how will we know where to deliver the goodies?

we are missing room numbers for adams, mochrid and paigestauffer...any updates? how will we know where to deliver the goodies?

I've been looking, but I haven't seen any updates...I'm hoping they deliver to us, and we can give back that way. If you think of any way we can find their rooms, I'm all ears.

We really loved the cruise and all of the wonderful gifts added some some much appreciated pixie dust. We could tell there was a lot of though put into the gifts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter