Disney Magic 7 Night Southern Caribbean April 23, 2017

Good evening! My family will be traveling for my dad's 70th birthday. Traveling with both my folks, DH and DS x2. This will be our first Disney cruise and super excited!

Good evening! My family will be traveling for my dad's 70th birthday. Traveling with both my folks, DH and DS x2. This will be our first Disney cruise and super excited!

Yeah! It's our first cruise too. We just arranged our excursions, and are super excited, too. Can't believe it's only months away . . . 71 days to be exact!!!

Hi cruisers, we would like to join your FEgroup if it is not too late! It'll be me F33yrs, and my Mom. Don't have room # assigned yet but keep you posted!. We've done a lot of cruises and looking forward to this one, especially St. Lucia!

Good evening! Am ready to fly to San Juan and start this cruise. DD and two DVC friends are on this trip together. We are in separate staterooms. DD and I have done FE before but this will be the first time for our friends and they are excited. Please advise on list! Thanks.

Welcome aboard!! I will add you to our FE list. Eventually, I will need your names, ages, and room number to make a list for everyone in the FE group.
So glad to see this list exists. Can we still join? 4 adults in 2 staterooms.

Sorry we are late to the game. Military family, so we were waiting to make sure these dates would be approved before we booked lol. Hubby and my 4th DCL cruise, first for our then 3 year old daughter! It will be her birthday cruise, so excited!! Is it too late to join the FE list? Totally understand if so. Thanks in advance, looking forward to some Disney Magic :) with everyone!

I sent a message but didnt see a response...can we still be in the FE group, its me and my adult daughter, let us know and also how many cabins are participating, etc. Cant wait!We are Yvonne and Liesl, no room # yet.

Good Morning Fellow Cruisers,

It is less than 55 days until our cruise. I put a shout-out about 2 weeks ago re: firming up our Fish Extender Group, and have heard from a couple of you, but not everyone. If you are still interested, please send a confirmatory note on this thread (or PM me).

1. FettingFam - Confirmed
2. Altman - Confirmed
3. bdubin
4. lisamaloney
5. elbarto007
6. Mochridh
7. Team Henrickson - Confirmed
8. Karen.adams
9. Captain Jacks Crew
10. kathsf1014 - Confirmed
11. Liesl
12. Mama Peggy - 2 Rms
13. Racheltatt

This is the list I have, and hopefully includes everyone who has expressed an interest in joining a Fish Extender Group. If I have missed anyone, please let me know. I believe this is a doable list, however, if the majority would like, I can also break it into 2 groups.

Please confirm with Your Family Last Name, First Names and Age, Room Number (when available). To be fair to everyone making gifts, if you haven't confirmed by 40 days out, we will infer that you have decided to drop out.

53 days till we cruise!! "Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind and bid your cares goodbye!" :tinker:

FettingFam. I am trying to figure out how to send a PM to you. I've gone into Conversations, and can't find any way to send a message.

It's all advertising.

We are confirming, but haven't a clue how on this forums site.

It is less than 55 days until our cruise. I put a shout-out about 2 weeks ago re: firming up our Fish Extender Group, and have heard from a couple of you, but not everyone. If you are still interested, please send a confirmatory note on this thread (or PM me).

2. Altman - Confirmed
3. bdubin
4. lisamaloney
5. elbarto007
6. Mochridh
8. Karen.adams
9. Captain Jacks Crew
11. Liesl
12. Mama Peggy - 2 Rms
13. Racheltatt

This is the list I have, and hopefully includes everyone who has expressed an interest in joining a Fish Extender Group. If I have missed anyone, please let me know. I believe this is a doable list, however, if the majority would like, I can also break it into 2 groups.

Please confirm with Your Family Last Name, First Names and Age, Room Number (when available). To be fair to everyone making gifts, if you haven't confirmed by 40 days out, we will infer that you have decided to drop out.

53 days till we cruise!! "Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind and bid your cares goodbye!" :tinker:
Hi, thanks for putting this together. We are definitely in. It will be DH Matt, DD Savannah turning 3, and myself the Disney addict Rachel. I think the list is totally doable at this size, no need to split (just my vote, we r happy either way)
Our state room is 6526.
Also we took a 4 year break from cruising so any tips on FE gits etiquette hugely appreciated lol.
THANKS AGAIN!!! looking forward to making new friends and having lots of fun!

FettingFam. I am trying to figure out how to send a PM to you. I've gone into Conversations, and can't find any way to send a message.

It's all advertising.

We are confirming, but haven't a clue how on this forums site.

I think you have to post 10 posts before you can PM anyone. Just write some miscellaneous posts to get up to 10. Then try to PM me. In the mean time, I'll mark you as confirmed.

Hi, thanks for putting this together. We are definitely in. It will be DH Matt, DD Savannah turning 3, and myself the Disney addict Rachel. I think the list is totally doable at this size, no need to split (just my vote, we r happy either way)
Our state room is 6526.
Also we took a 4 year break from cruising so any tips on FE gits etiquette hugely appreciated lol.
THANKS AGAIN!!! looking forward to making new friends and having lots of fun!

Awesome. I'll mark you as confirmed.

Welcome ... Consider yourself added!!! If you can just let me know how many are in your traveling party, and the age of any children it will be helpful as people plan for the FE gifts.

Anne
I am on April 9 San Juan and they had a FE on Facebook and said it is closed how can I start a new one will be sad if we can't be a part of it. Thanks Linda

I am on April 9 San Juan and they had a FE on Facebook and said it is closed how can I start a new one will be sad if we can't be a part of it. Thanks Linda

I believe there is already a DisBoard thread created for your cruise. Go to Disney Cruise Meets, Scroll down until you see the thread for Magic 2017. Then scroll down until you see April 9th cruise - click the link and you will be able to communicate with fellow cruisers. Good luck and Happy Cruising!

2. Altman - Confirmed
3. bdubin
4. lisamaloney
5. elbarto007
6. Mochridh
8. Karen.adams
9. Captain Jacks Crew
11. Liesl
12. Mama Peggy - 2 Rms
13. Racheltatt

Hi all, we are definitely in, Liesl and Yvonne Schindler, adult ladies...haven"t received our stateroom # yet but will keep you informed. Looks like we can plan on about 13 or 14 staterooms! Yay, this will be fun. I think this many is doable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter