disney loving guys??

I took 4 single guys down to WDW over the wekend for a guys getaway.

Long story short, before we even left 3 out of the 4 were begging my wife (via cell phone) and I to plan another guys getaway.

Being the type of trip we drank around the world at Epcot but we also saw all of the princesses at MK.

This should go to show you that no matter how tough or "manly" the guy acts in the right situation, EVERY guy can become a DISney fanatic.

Mike

I totally agree! You can be "manly" and a guy and still be Disney Crazy!!:thumbsup2

Dec. 2008- POP
Nov.2007- FW
Nov.2006- CBR
Dec. 2004- FW
Oct. 2003- CBR
Nov.2000- CBR
Dec.1997- FW

Sigh!! I would love a Disney-loving man!!

Ditto. A Disney-lovin' man would sooooooo float my boat. It's not that I don't love my body pillow...it's just hard to have a conversation with it.

Gina
38F
Salem, Oregon

WDW2008062-2.jpg
WDW2008017-1.jpg

Seriously, where are these guys in Colorado!

Just goes to show you that living in the snow (and I have been through DIA both times it was snowed in) does nothing but make DISney dreams grow stronger.

My suggestion is move to orlando. :rotfl2:

Mike

Just goes to show you that living in the snow (and I have been through DIA both times it was snowed in) does nothing but make DISney dreams grow stronger.

My suggestion is move to orlando. :rotfl2:

Mike

Thanks for the suggestion! How bout all you Orlando men come skiing!:rotfl:

Thanks for the suggestion! How bout all you Orlando men come skiing!:rotfl:

Oh no way that is toooo cold.

And we have the mouse or is mice?

besides I have another vacation in July (for the 4th fun at SSR), August for NSSHP (BLT), August Cruise (Disney Magic 7 day western carribean), August after return from the cruise (AKV), and NOV (another large group of sailors enjoying EPCOT WAAAAAAYYYYYY too much)

And many of the Disney Fanatics around me are Sailors (US Navy) as well. And last time I checked (and it has been a while) there were not any oceans in Colorado (or my father would be bothering me to get stationed near him (He is just outside of Cheyene Wy)).

Mike

Oh no way that is toooo cold.

And we have the mouse or is mice?

besides I have another vacation in July (for the 4th fun at SSR), August for NSSHP (BLT), August Cruise (Disney Magic 7 day western carribean), August after return from the cruise (AKV), and NOV (another large group of sailors enjoying EPCOT WAAAAAAYYYYYY too much)

And many of the Disney Fanatics around me are Sailors (US Navy) as well. And last time I checked (and it has been a while) there were not any oceans in Colorado (or my father would be bothering me to get stationed near him (He is just outside of Cheyene Wy)).

Mike

Sounds to me like I need a Navy guy. :rotfl:

I have never been to an ocean if you can believe it... :confused3

I wonder why they enjoy Epcot so much could it be because of the the: :drinking1

Or is that just me? :woohoo:

Sounds to me like I need a Navy guy. :rotfl:

I have never been to an ocean if you can believe it... :confused3

I wonder why they enjoy Epcot so much could it be because of the the: :drinking1

Or is that just me? :woohoo:

Well the drinks were a large part of the fun.

All I can say about dating a Navy guy, you had better have an open mind, be prepared to be without your man frequently. But at least you know he has a stable paycheck.

I will say I NEVER swim in the ocean unless it is in the middle of the ocean near the bahamas. ocean water is yucky.

Mike

Well the drinks were a large part of the fun.

All I can say about dating a Navy guy, you had better have an open mind, be prepared to be without your man frequently. But at least you know he has a stable paycheck.

I will say I NEVER swim in the ocean unless it is in the middle of the ocean near the bahamas. ocean water is yucky.

Mike

I don't think I would be able to date a man in the service, my poor nerves would be shot. ;)

The closest I have come to an ocean is the fake one by GF in Disney... :)

I don't think I would be able to date a man in the service, my poor nerves would be shot. ;)

The closest I have come to an ocean is the fake one by GF in Disney... :)

Oh the wonderful 7 Seas Lagoon?

Most of us on this base are Submariners (serve on submarines), last time we lost a subarime was a good bit ago. Worst thing you would have to worry about is the old saying they have "100 men go out and 50 couples come back". :laughing: Submaine Srvice (SS) is one of only 2 duties left in the US Navy that is still a guy only club.

Hi their ladies.... 36 male from New Jersey here and yes disney guys are actually all over. You just have to look hard. When you find that great Disney guy , you gotta keep him to yourself and don't let him go....

They exist in Iowa!!! :cool1:

I'm a 22 year old college student that LOVES Disney!!! I'll be graduating in December with an Elementary and Middle Level Education Degree and a minor in Mathematics. I plan on student teaching in Florida and eventually finding a full time job as a professional educator. :banana: Then I can work at Disney part time during the summer :yay:

They exist in Iowa!!! :cool1:

I'm a 22 year old college student that LOVES Disney!!! I'll be graduating in December with an Elementary and Middle Level Education Degree and a minor in Mathematics. I plan on student teaching in Florida and eventually finding a full time job as a professional educator. :banana: Then I can work at Disney part time during the summer :yay:

wow , hey there nice to meet you :cutie:

Glad to see guys admit they are Disney fans. :banana:

I have no problem with admitting my obsession. If the subject came up, I'd be fully upfront about it and don't feel the slightest bit odd walking around in a Donald Duck shirt.

I have no problem with admitting my obsession. If the subject came up, I'd be fully upfront about it and don't feel the slightest bit odd walking around in a Donald Duck shirt.
Yeah for you !!!!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter