Disney look alikes

Honestly, I don't even know how my thing came about. I've been told on more than one occasion that I would be perfect for the role of Jasmine (Minus my glasses of course), I might see it a little, but well ... I'll just leave the deciding factors to all of you. Let me know either way - I would love to see what you all think!

Take a look :

l_1f0894162715486c9e124bab5d8193d4.jpg

l_0eb21d85aa2508f95ae73dbe53bf7c79.jpg

l_0b43024a7d4c296d7582641fc76e21b0.jpg

l_c567fb564b496784763086684bfa42e8.jpg

:goodvibes

haha my kids at work (i work in a preschool room at a daycare) think i look like ariel!
n12453625_38784005_1087.jpg

...but that's just because of my red hair ha

I've always thought DD (picture below) would make a good Tink or Alice. She definitely has the Tink attitude! :goodvibes

I think poster Sconnell's daughter looks like little Jane Banks in Mary Poppins (her picture is in her signature).

To the pp who has red hair and mentioned Ariel - I think you would be absolutely perfect for that part!

It was funny - Someone mentioned Jasmine, and I was like 'Really' LoL. I guess it's stuck ever since!

I love the pictures they all look so much like who they are supposed to look like. You are all beautiful!

When I had long hair I got Belle a lot and now that my hair is short I get Snow White. A good friend of mine would make an amazing Jasmine but I don't have a picture of her. Please excuse the red eyes! haha

DSC01535.jpg

DSC01544.jpg

untitled.jpg

walt

hk.jpg

my dad

I was shocked to see how much my father looked like a young Walt Disney. I was in the MK Expostition Hall when my fiance pointed it out a picture of him on the timeline on the wall and I was so shocked. I wish I had a better photo of my father, but sadly he passed away when I was a teen and and I only have a limited number of photos of him in my house.

untitled.jpg

walt

hk.jpg

my dad

I was shocked to see how much my father looked like a young Walt Disney. I was in the MK Expostition Hall when my fiance pointed it out a picture of him on the timeline on the wall and I was so shocked. I wish I had a better photo of my father, but sadly he passed away when I was a teen and and I only have a limited number of photos of him in my house.

Wow - I agree with you.

Wow, that's got to be the winner right there, your dad really did look like Walt Disney! :eek:

You all look very true to the characters mentioned. Your cast member roles await you. :wizard:

LOL, Peg, on Kendall and that 'tude' :)

When I worked for The Disney Store I used to be Alice for some of our Disney Voluntears events. We had some unbirthday parties at children's hospitals, and local girl clubs, and a few times I visited other hospitals. It was a lot of fun! I don't really look like Alice from the parks, my costume was pretty different. More like the movie than the character in the park. Also it was my real hair which is much lighter than it looks here. Most of the kids we saw were chlidren who proabably would never go to Disney World so they didn't notice I wasn't like the park Alice. ;)
alice001hu5.jpg

One of my daughter's friend's mom looks a lot like Giselle. Her mannorisms and laugh are a LOT like Giselle. Every time I saw her I kept thinking "she is so much like Giselle" in my head and one day I decided to ask her if she'd seen the movie. She told me no, but lots of people tell her she looks like the main character. I don't have a pic of her.

untitled.jpg

walt

hk.jpg

my dad

That's crazy! It's very true!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter