Disney look alikes

I think I could do Ursula. I have the right hair! I'd just need a few more legs! LOL!

My niece says I look like Lilo's sister, Nani. It's probably because I'm Polynesian (Samoan) and have big thighs! Haha!
:rotfl:

I'm glad other people see the the resemblance between my dad and Walt, I thought it may have been just wishful thinking. :rotfl:

No, it's definitely not just you! The resemblance is extraordinary!

Anyone else have any opinions, or pictures? This is such a great thread!

My DD8 could be Ariel. When we've gone to the parks, both times Ariel has commented how they look so much alike. The first time when DD was 5, Ariel told her she should go swimming since they look like sisters. My daughter still remembers.

Great pics guys!! I don't look like any of the disney characters, but it is great seeing you guys that do!! Thanks for sharing!

You know that guy in Lilo and Stitch? The fat pasty touristy guy who keeps getting the ice cream knocked off his cone?

Well, if he had a mustache, he'd look just like me. :rotfl:

fat pasty touristy guy ... well, if he had a mustache, he'd look just like me. :rotfl:
:lmao: FUNNY!!

If we are going there ... I probably look like an evil step sister of Cinderella ... or an angry mob person in Beauty and the Beast ... never like one of the PRINCESSES!! :sad1:

Loved all the pics!!! Wow ... there really ARE LOOK-ALIKES out there! :thumbsup2

Snow White and I have the same complexion unfortunately. But that's about it.

Umm hello Ariel!!! haha here is a pic of me when I was little,I was her for halloween lol.I didn't need a wig haha.

IMG_3315.jpg

untitled.jpg

walt

hk.jpg

my dad

I was shocked to see how much my father looked like a young Walt Disney. I was in the MK Expostition Hall when my fiance pointed it out a picture of him on the timeline on the wall and I was so shocked. I wish I had a better photo of my father, but sadly he passed away when I was a teen and and I only have a limited number of photos of him in my house.

Aww I'm sorry to hear that :(Your dad was a good looking man :) He did look just like Walt.

Well my complexion is fair enough and my hair is dark enough. I suppose if I wore bright red lipstick I just might resemble her. But my husband calls me Snow White because of how animals just seem to flock to me. I love it. But listen, you wouldn't want me to try and carry a tune like Snow White! :lmao:

My DD (7) looks like Jasmine but I can't seem to attach a photo?

You'll need to have your pictures digitally loaded
into your computer, of course,
then go HERE:

http://www.photobucket.com/

and follow the directions to upload your pictures to
them.

You will then see each of your pictures in a window on
that site.

Copy and Paste the numbers from the "IMG Code" window
(below each picture) into your post.
Your image(s) will appear in your DISboard post after
its posted (you can click "Preview Post" to see them
before you post).

Sorry - I wasn't clear. I know how to insert a photo but on my "posting rules" it says "you may not post attachments". Does it have something to do w/ # of posts?
Thank you for the help, Robo! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter