Disney Internship College Program

Disneyfreak828

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! My friend and I are planning on doing the Disney Internship College Program in a few years.:banana: (It will be in her sophomore year and my freshman year). I currently am a junior and my friend is currently a senior. We are hoping to apply and audition next year. Can someone please tell me how the audition(s) work?:)

its pretty simple-

1. in school/online presentation
2. online application
3. if you make it past the online application you have a phone interview
4. character auditions if you want to be a character.

for my application/acceptance into the fall 2010 cp i did the online presentation one evening, the next morning i filled out the online application, passed it, and setup the phone interview, a week later i had the phone interview, and two weeks after that i got my acceptance email and the next day i got the package in the mail.

for the online application- be truthful and fill it out as yourself.

on the phone interview- remember to smile, mine was 25-30 minutes long and they asked me many questions about past jobs, hobbies, if i like to talk, if i had acting experience, etc.

Regarding the actual auditions, click on the link to my blog and I've discussed how my particular auditions went.

Hope this helps! :thumbsup2

Thank you all so much for youre helpful information. I'm really hoping to get in. I'm trying to do all the reseaerrch i can. When I go to Disney in Novemeber, I think I will ask some of the interns there :) Thanks again!! :D:banana:

Hii! i have some examples of questions that they may ask on my blog, its alyssasdreamcometrue.blogspot.com
hopefully this will help you to begin preparing! goodluckk

I have a pretty detailed blog entry about my audition experience as well. It's the entry titled "San Francisco Audition Day - Report" filed under the month of March. The link to my blog is in my signature if it helps. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter