Disney in August (10th)

Pfffft. I had it both times last year in September. You order what you want, I'll order what I want. And I'll eat until I explode, lol.

So let me see if I have this straight?

You want to go to Le Celler at 6:15 and again at 7:25 on the same night?

So let me see if I have this straight?

You want to go to Le Celler at 6:15 and again at 7:25 on the same night?

Why not?

Say, I bet we could educate a whole busload of people if I took a to-go box with Mushroom Filet and accompaniments back to the room on the bus. Every last one of them would know, "when we come back, make an ADR for Le Cellier."

....or I might get mugged for my food.

Why not?

Say, I bet we could educate a whole busload of people if I took a to-go box with Mushroom Filet and accompaniments back to the room on the bus. Every last one of them would know, "when we come back, make an ADR for Le Cellier."

....or I might get mugged for my food.

I can answer that question for ya. You'd get mugged for your food. :rotfl:

This coming from the guy who won't order the filet. :lmao:

dont forget he also over cooks it. if you think about it, its probably a good thing he doesnt order it and ruin a good cut of meat ;)

dont forget he also over cooks it. if you think about it, its probably a good thing he doesnt order it and ruin a good cut of meat ;)

Yeah well, I like to cook the life out of it. But the wonderful thing about Le Cellier is, even a well done piece of meat is still so juicy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter