Disney Hidden Worlds

I updated my iOS devices to iOS 8 and now game won't open. Anybody else having this problem? I'm afraid that they didn't update the game to work with iOS 8.
Yes still having problems with it I thought it would be fixed by now

I updated my iOS devices to iOS 8 and now game won't open. Anybody else having this problem? I'm afraid that they didn't update the game to work with iOS 8.

Yep, I am having this problem too. I'm about to beat my iPad with a stick. I loathe when updates happen and then the update can't get along with previous apps. I'm feeling sick that I did the update now. I should have waited!!!! :sick:

I'm a daily player :)
I've been adding others from this thread.

My Hidden Worlds ID is : Mayce712

Thanks!

hi everyone! I'm new to disboards and also Hidden Worlds but really enjoying both so far :goodvibes

Hidden Worlds ID is rawl104
I'm playing daily!

Anyone still having issues? I just updated my phone thinking it would be patched and fixed, but now the dreaded "one moment" screen

Anyone still having issues? I just updated my phone thinking it would be patched and fixed, but now the dreaded "one moment" screen

Yes, I cannot open the game from my iPad that I just foolishly updated. I'm NOT updating my iPhone until they fix it! :)

Please add me as a friend. My playID is 785260 and my sister's is 18073681. We both play daily.

For some reason I cannt add anyone. It always says, "Invite Failed" But feel free to add me! I never have anyone to send anything too, and getting gift ink sucks! :) My ID: Gymgirl105
Thanks!

Is anyone having issues playing this morning? I did the IOS 8 update last night and now I can't play this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter