Disney gift card deals

Now I am nervous. I was going to go tonight and get $200 in Target cards to use tomorrow to buy Disney gift cards.

Now I am nervous. I was going to go tonight and get $200 in Target cards to use tomorrow to buy Disney gift cards.

If any of your local Targets have self checkouts, I've heard the computers have no problems with them. YMMV of course, haven't tried it myself :)

If any of your local Targets have self checkouts, I've heard the computers have no problems with them. YMMV of course, haven't tried it myself :)
Neither of my Targets have self checkout but I went yesterday and bought my $250 in Target cards and went back today and bought Disney cards with the Target cards I bought. No problem at all.

i bought $600 worht...both in cash at 2 separate self checkoouts on Sunday. Went back monday and bought $600 worth of Disney cards with no problem at Self Checkout.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter