Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

I checked BJ's site for Disney GC's. $100.00 is 93.00 and $500 is 469.00.

Not that it's a huge difference, but actually the prices are 93.99 and 469.99 (so really closer to $94 and $470 respectively). If you're buying in large enough quantities, that extra buck can sort of add up.

Are there any other Happy Card deals out there right now? I wanted to get a few from the 10 off 50 Kroger deal for gifts and they were sold out by the time I tried!

Has anybody had any issues using a prepaid Visa card to pay on Wal-Mart.com? Want to buy something from the Black Friday ad online and want to get 4x fuel points from Kroger. Thanks!

So just wanted to provide an update regarding the Giftcards available at BJs
* I called another THREE other BJs stores and getting all different answers! Overall spent about 2.5 hours on the phone (multiple calls as I quit being on hold after 40mins!) Here is what I got:
- BJs in store DOES have the same pricing as online. I drove 45 mins to a distant BJs to try my luck to get in person. It helped they were handing out the flyer in store - so how can they dispute whats printed?
- You have to get the specific denomination cards, NOT the variable price. The cards at the registers are variable. Look for the gift card rack.

Big thank you to everyone on this board. Originally I thought my only option was online - I personally will be travelling so having them being held at the post office is not ideal! If it wasnt for these posts, i wouldnt have tried to investigate further.

I hope my info is a help to others. Wishing all a happy, healthy Thanksgiving :flower3:

Newb question...

Are there any Happy Gift Cards that can be used to buy Disney gift cards? I.E. Can I buy a Happy Gift Card for Home Depot and use it to purchase a Disney gift card?

Same here...but yeah, at least we tried 😁
I went through ebates for BJ's also. I didn't have any cc offers so the 6% wasn't enough. But I was willing to take the change on ebates to get 16% and if I'm wrong it's 6%. I also had another item I wanted from BJs so maybe that ups my chances.
I did get an email from ebates telling me I earned my cashback.

best place to get discount groupon gc?
I use my Discover Rewards to get them at 10% off but kind of free since I'm using cc rewards.

This is it for me, we leave tomorrow at 6am :scared::scared::scared: I'm such a night owl, how will I ever survive! :laughing:

Went to Family Dollar at 1pm today and they still did not have Uber gift cards ringing up at 15% off so I went to Kroger. Just really didn't need the gas points.

Thanks everyone for your help especially @Lain , @Cruising Engineer for posting deals! I feel like I make out like a bandit! Enjoy your holiday and Happy Thanksgiving! :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter