Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is it for me, we leave tomorrow at 6am :scared::scared::scared: I'm such a night owl, how will I ever survive! :laughing:

Went to Family Dollar at 1pm today and they still did not have Uber gift cards ringing up at 15% off so I went to Kroger. Just really didn't need the gas points.

Thanks everyone for your help especially @Lain , @Cruising Engineer for posting deals! I feel like I make out like a bandit! Enjoy your holiday and Happy Thanksgiving! :grouphug:
Safe travels!

Can someone remind me when the BJs sale ends? I’m debating between going ahead and buying the rest that I need for our February trip and holding out to see if I can get a better deal. I’m pretty lazy in my gift card shopping, so the easy 6% is pretty appealing.

Northeast peeps,

ShopRite is doing a two day sale 11/29-11/30. Buy $100 in gift cards (excludes ShopRite GCs), and get $20 next shopping trip (12/1-12/7). It's one offer per customer, but if you and your spouse have different accounts, and maybe a neighbor or friend isn't planning to buy GCs this weekend...

Anyway, just remember that if you use more than one account to do the deal a few times, the redemption must be done on different accounts, too.

It's been a while since I've seen a good 20% off deal.

This is it for me, we leave tomorrow at 6am :scared::scared::scared: I'm such a night owl, how will I ever survive! :laughing:

Went to Family Dollar at 1pm today and they still did not have Uber gift cards ringing up at 15% off so I went to Kroger. Just really didn't need the gas points.

Thanks everyone for your help especially @Lain , @Cruising Engineer for posting deals! I feel like I make out like a bandit! Enjoy your holiday and Happy Thanksgiving! :grouphug:
WOOHOO!!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, stay safe and have a lovely trip. You've certainly earned it with all the deals you've posted, I got some pretty good deals thanks to you!

Attention Giant Eagle customers. Right now until Dec 2, Fuelperks are double for Disney gift cards. So for each $100 spent, you get 40 cents off per gallon. For a 20 gallon tank, that saves $8 for an equivalent 8% discount on Disney gift cards. If 25 gallon tank it's a 10% discount on Disney gift cards.

Can someone remind me when the BJs sale ends? I’m debating between going ahead and buying the rest that I need for our February trip and holding out to see if I can get a better deal. I’m pretty lazy in my gift card shopping, so the easy 6% is pretty appealing.
Original email said 12/2. Also if you have chase freedom, link it to PayPal for an extra 5%. I just ordered enough to get the 11+% off my Dvc dues

Attention Giant Eagle customers. Right now until Dec 2, Fuelperks are double for Disney gift cards. So for each $100 spent, you get 40 cents off per gallon. For a 20 gallon tank, that saves $8 for an equivalent 8% discount on Disney gift cards. If 25 gallon tank it's a 10% discount on Disney gift cards.
My tank is only 15 gallons so we take 3 - 5 gallon gas cans (plastic) to fill also. No need to leave free gas on the table!

I thought that was in December and BF was typically spend $50 get a coupon for x% off with 1,000,000 exclusions.
That is correct. 10% off Target only gift cards has usually been the weekend after BF. BF is spend $50 get a 20% off coupon...with1,000,000 exclusions :-)

It looks like Safeway/Albertsons is offering 10x rewards on gift cards. Valid 11/29 to 12/3. Excludes open loop (Visa/MC), Albertsons companies own gift cards, fuel company, telecom and general purpose reloadable debit cards. One offer per transactions. Gift card purchases must be made in a single transaction.

If you use a good grocery category cash back credit card like the 6% Amex BCP, it can add up to a good savings. The challenge I have is using the rewards before they expire. I plan to wait until 12/1 to buy so the rewards won't expire until 1/31. I get a better value redeeming rewards for groceries rather than fuel. With my small gas tank and short commute, I'm lucky to fill up 10 gallons twice a month, making each 1x reward worth 1%. Redeeming as grocery rewards gets me between 1% and 1.7% per 1x.

Dec 2nd is when the 6% ends. I too am a lazy shopper, so a quick discount, one and done is enough for me! Good luck!

A little off topic but wanted to share my use for the $20 stop and shop coupon.

I got a turkey breast from shoprite this year since I am the only one in the family that really likes turkey. DD was home sick yesterday so I called her and asked her to take it out of the freezer, put it in a bowl and leave it in the fridge to defrost. I come home 9 hours later and the turkey is on the counter. She just stopped listening after put it in a bowl. It was almost totally defrosted. My inner Gordon Ramsey wanted to come out and say many things about poultry safety but instead I grabbed a stop and shop coupon from the gift card deal and went back out to purchase another turkey breast.

just got back myself, since this S&S offer started, I have spent $24.47 on $340 worth of groceries. This morning my totals were .91 .97 .44
Tomorrow is the last day to purchase gc, then one more week to use coupons. This is also first time I am saving my receipts to keep track of purchases.

just got back myself, since this S&S offer started, I have spent $24.47 on $340 worth of groceries. This morning my totals were .91 .97 .44
Tomorrow is the last day to purchase gc, then one more week to use coupons. This is also first time I am saving my receipts to keep track of purchases.

I thought the max was 10? Can you do more? I'm headed there shortly to go use up my last $40 and buy a few more gift cards.

I thought the max was 10? Can you do more? I'm headed there shortly to go use up my last $40 and buy a few more gift cards.
[/QUOTEi
my ad shows "1 offer per transaction" i don't see anything with a 10 card limit
i also go to customer service and purchase
i have bought way more then 10 cards, and only have one s&s loyalty card, so they are all being run thru same card

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter